A Surprise Resident (*Non-Binary* Jesse x Nell)

(Jesse's POV)
I took a deep breath as I took in the view of my newborn town. I had decided to name this newborn town, Beacontow. At first I thought no one would want to live here, but to my surprise, many people had decided to move into the town. So much so that we've had to expand our borders multiple times just to build more houses and other facilities.

A couple weeks after our last rush of people moving in, I was in my office talking to Petra about opening a weapons shop. As we were discussing the plans and blueprints, someone knocked on the door. I excused myself before walking over to answer it. When I opened the door, my eyes widened in shock when I saw Lukas and Nell standing in front of me.

"Hey Jesse, Nell here just got into town and was wondering if she could buy a house," Lukas explained.

I smiled, "Of course."

I turned to Petra who was just getting up from the desk. She walked over to me before placing a hand on my shoulder.

"We can talk about the weapons shop later. This seems a bit more important," Petra said.

I nodded as she let go of my shoulder. She walked out of the office before Lukas motioned for Nell to come in. Once she was inside, Lukas shut the door behind us and walked away from the office. I motioned for Nell to come sit at my desk. I sat behind the desk while Nell took a seat on one of the chairs in front.

"It's nice to see you again. I'm actually a little surprised to see you here," I said.

Nell nodded, "Agreed, brah. I didn't expect to find myself here either!"

"Why did you leave the Games anyways?" I asked.

Nell shrugged, "Don't know, man. I think they just started to get a bit boring. Like, not saying Otto hasn't done a good job running them, but I just want to explore a little more."

"I know the feeling, Nell," I chuckled before composing myself, "Now, where were you thinking of wanting your place?"

She raised an eyebrow, "What areas are open?"

I pulled out a file from my file drawer before placing it onto the desk. We spent a couple hours planning out where she wanted her house and what style she would like.

When we finally finished, the sun had started to set. I didn't want to make Nell pay for a hotel room, so I decided that she could crash at my place until her house was fully built. Nell was happy to hear that when I told her. Not long after, we started to head back to my place.

Once we arrived, I pointed her towards the guest bedroom. When she went inside, I hurried to my room to change into my pajamas. I removed my shirt and fake nipple bra before turning to face the mirror. I sighed in relief, knowing no one knew my secret. I've always been a little self conscious about being a non-binary because I feared being judged by others.

While I was absorbed in my own thoughts, Nell opened the door and walked into my room. I didn't notice anything until I heard her talking to me.

"Jesse dude, you okay?" she asked.

I used my arms to cover up my breasts as I turned to face her. I blushed nervously when Nell gave me a confused look.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" I asked nervously.

Nell nodded, "I did knock, you didn't hear me."

That's when Nell's eyes fell onto my arms crossed over my chest. She smirked as she walked closer to me. She took a hold of my arms before placing them at my sides. She stared in awe at my exposed cleavage.

"Nell, it's not what it looks like!" I said frantically.

She chuckled, "It's okay, I kinda like them~"

I blushed nervously as Nell took her hands and trailed them up to my exposed breasts. She started to toy with them, squeezing them gently and pinching the nipples. This caused me to moan softly. Nell's smirk got a little wider as she removed one of her hands from my breast. Instead, she replaced it with her mouth. She sucked gently, causing me to moan even more. As she sucked on my nipple, she took her other hand down my pants. She started to mess with the button until she undid it.

(Nell's POV)
Once I was able to undo Jesse's pants, I ran my hand inside and under his panties. I searched around before finding his clit. I started to rub it gently, causing Jesse's legs to shake from the pleasure. I helped him to lay on the floor on his back.

When he was on the floor, he spread his legs wide. This gave me better access to his womanhood. I chuckled as I removed my hand from his clit. I leaned in close so that my face was right in front of his entrance. I gave the clit a lick, causing Jesse to moan and buck his hips. I kept doing this, causing Jesse's moans to become louder and louder.

After a while, I took two of my fingers and inserted them into his entrance. I pumped them in and out of his core while continuing to lick his clit. This only caused the pleasure he was experiencing to increase the slightest. His inner walls tightened a little around my fingers as I massaged his core.

"Ah~ Nell!~" he moaned loudly.

I pulled away from his clit and chuckled, "Just let it out, brah~"

Jesse moaned as he took a hold of the back of my head. He forced my mouth back onto his clit causing me to sigh in amusement. I started to lick his clit again, making him buck his hips violently once again.

A couple moments after, Jesse's insides started to pulse and tighten fully around my fingers. I pulled my fingers out as I continued to lick and suck on his clit. Jesse couldn't hold it in anymore and leaned his head back with a loud moan. His juices sprayed out of his core, staining my lips and cheeks. I licked up what I could of it as Jesse panted heavily.

While Jesse was recovering, I finished cleaning him before stripping off my clothing. Once I had fully stripped, I straddled myself between his legs. Our clits brushed against each other, causing us both to moan. I got a better idea as I pulled out a double sided toy from my inventory. I inserted one end into my core before inserting the other into Jesse.

When I did that, Jesse winced as I pushed most of the length into his core. Once it was inside both of us, I started to move my hips along the length of the toy. It took a while, but Jesse followed my example and started doing the same. Jesse was still getting used to the rhythm, but once he got it, he quickly moved his hips up and down the shaft like me. The toy massaged the insides of our cores, causing the room to become filled with moaning, groaning, and panting.

"Fuck yes~ This feels amazing~" Jesse moaned.

I moaned as well, "Yeah~"

Suddenly, our cores started to throb and tighten around the toy. We both forced the toy as far into our cores as we core, preparing for our climaxes. Then, our juices sprayed out of us, coating the toy in a white, sticky fluid-like substance. As Jesse panted heavily, I pulled the toy out of both of our cores before placing it back into my inventory.

When Jesse had finally calmed down, I helped him up onto his feet. We both changed back into our pajamas and headed towards Jesse's bed. The two of us called it a night, falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, we go directly to work on the new house. The work was long and tedious, but we pulled through. Especially since Jesse's friends had decided to help us out with it. Once the house was done, Jesse said goodbye to his friends before heading inside with me. When we entered the house, I looked around in awe. Even though the house wasn't very big, it was way better than I could have ever imagined

"This is radical! Thank you so much!" I practically screamed.

Jesse chuckled, "Of course, only the best for you, Nell!"

I blushed a little as Jesse wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me close as he leaned in close. I leaned in as well before our lips locked together. We stood there in the kiss for a while until we finally had enough and pulled away from each other.

After a couple more moments of embracing each other, we completely let go of each other. Jesse left the house as he headed back to his office. Little did we know how important this day would become in our relationship.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @pumpkinspice_animate)