Homecoming Hookup (F. Jesse x Lukas)

(Jesse's POV)
"Tomorrow's the day," I thought to myself.

Ever since Lukas, my crush, asked me out on a date to homecoming, I haven't been able to sleep. I'm so excited. I've never been to homecoming before. I've also never been on a date before either.

I pulled out my phone and started to text Lukas. But before I knew it a hand grabbed my phone and snatched it out of my hands.

"You know you need to sleep. Homecoming is tomorrow," Petra said.

She placed my phone in a drawer and shut it. She walked back over to me and sat down next to me.

"Oh come on, can't I at least text him?" I whined as I sat up.

"Nope, you've gotta wait," Olivia butted in rolling her eyes.

"Fine," I said rolling my eyes and laying back down.

I tried to sleep but just couldn't. I was excited because I was finally going to go out with the one person I loved. Sure we'd. be with a group of people, but I know Lukas is very sneaky and can get us alone easily. Before I knew it my body began to betray me, and I fell asleep.

The next morning, I was the first one to wake up. I got out of the bed and grabbed my clothes and a towel to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly undressed and turned on the water, hopping in immediately.

While I was showering, I began to think about Lukas. Eventually, I let my sexual urges get the best of me and started to imagine Lukas slamming into me, ripping apart my virgin barrier. I found myself very wet at the thought of this. I turned the shower head to the wall to muffle any noise before sitting down in the tub. I lifted my legs and placed them on the sides of the tub. I laid back and began to insert my fingers gently into my core to avoid accidentally breaking my own barrier. While I fingered myself, I rubbed my clit with my thumb. I took my free hand and started toying with my breasts, pinching the nipples as hard as I could without it hurting myself. This caused me to moan loudly and mewl at the feeling. Before I knew it, I released my orgasm, screaming at the feeling of my fluids spraying out. I stood up and cleaned myself off before drying off and getting changed.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Petra and Olivia were not in the room. I walked into the kitchen to see them cooking breakfast. We are our breakfast before getting dolled up for homecoming. Petra did my hair, while Olivia worked around her to do my make up.

After hours of preparation it was time to go meet for homecoming. We walked to the school and waited for everyone to arrive. I saw Lukas and started to blush. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. We wore a nice golden tie, and his hair was swept back nicely. He looked at me and walked over. I saw a bit of a blush on his face as he walked over.

(Lukas's POV)
I saw Jesse and started walking over to her. I couldn't help but to blush at how beautiful she looked. Her dress was golden, which complimented her dark emerald green eyes and her raven black hair.

"Shall we, m'lady?" I asked as I held out my arm.

"Yes," she said as she linked her arm with mine.

I walked her into the the building and followed everyone else to the dance floor. Once we were inside, she dragged me onto the dance floor for the slow dance.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood there not knowing what to do. This is my first slow dance I've ever done in my life.

"Nervous?" Jesse asked giggling a bit.

"Kinda, this is my first slow dance," I told her.

Her face lit up. She told me to put my hands on her waist. I gently grabbed her waist blushing a bit. She giggled and started to walk me through the motions.