Before the Fall (Romeo x Xara)

(Xara's POV)
Fred was out on a mining trip for the month, leaving me and Romeo home alone in the cabin. We were just relaxing in the library, catching up on our favorite book series. We laid in a big pile of pillows and blankets that had been on the floor for a while. After a while, Romeo closed his book and looked up at me.

"Hey Xara, are you bored yet?" Romeo asked.

I shut my book and sighed, "A little bit, why?"

"Wanna play a game?" he asked mischievously.

I raised an eyebrow curiously, "What game do you have in mind?"

"How about two lies and a truth?" Romeo suggested.

I shrugged, "Sure, you can go first."

So we started playing the game for a couple minutes. After that, things started to get interesting. Some of Romeo's statements made me chuckle a bit, but this was actually helping me to get to know him better.

After a couple hours of playing, it was my turn again. I started thinking of a fee statements before starting.

"Alright, my three are: 1) I have had three boyfriends before, 2) I hate bread, 3) I am still a virgin. Which one is the truth?" I said.

Romeo pondered that for a second, "I'm going to go for the three boyfriends."

I shook my head and giggled, "Nope, try again."

"You hate bread?" Romeo said, albeit a bit unsure.

I shook my head with a giggle. His eyes widened when he realized what the answer really was.

"You- You're a v-virgin?!" Romeo asked in shock.

I nodded, "Yep, I've never had someone to do that with. Although I do wonder what it feels like..."

I looked up to see Romeo smirking at me. I gave him a questioned look before yelping as he tackled me to the ground. I tried to ask him what he was doing, but he shushed me with a kiss. I was shocked at first, but eventually melted into the kiss. Romeo slid his tongue into my mouth in the kiss. This caused me to fall into a felling of bliss. I just let him do for a little while.

After a couple minutes, we pulled away to regain a couple breaths we had lost during the kiss. After recovering, Romeo started to lick and suck around my neck. I shivered a bit as his rough, wet tongue caressed the soft skin of my neck.

"Romeo~" I moaned.

He chuckled, "How does that feel, princess?~"

"Amazing~" I purred.

He chuckled as he continued to lick around my neck. He licked over a certain spot, causing me to moan out loud. When I realized what I did, I covered my mouth with my hand. This made Romeo roll his eyes playfully before he brushed my hand away from my mouth.

"No need to muffle it, we are home alone," Romeo reassured me.

I nodded as he continued to target that spot. He bit down a few times, earning a couple decent moans from me. He continued to do this to a couple of other sensitive spots on my neck and collar bone. This left a good mouth of quarter sized hickeys covering the majority of my neck.

After he finsihed marking me, he started to fiddle with the buttons on my shirt. I yelped nervously when he ripped off my shirt, revealing my dark purple bra. I tried to cover up my semi-covered breasts wit my arms, but Romeo placed my arms above my head and pinned them there with one of his hands. The other hand he used to toy around with one of my breasts.

After toying with them, he used his free hand to remove my bra. Once my breasts were fully exposed, he leaned down and licked the nipple while toying with the other one. He bit down on my nipple causing me to moan loudly once again.