A Night in a Hotel Room (Clutch x M. Reader)

(Clutch's POV)
While I made my way to the bar, I couldn't help but to notice a couple men checking me out. It had been the first night out I've been able to have in a while, since I've been very busy with my gladiator duties. It felt nice to actually have a little bit of time off.

I sat down on one of the bar stools, turning to face the bartender. I ordered myself a drink, showing my id upon ordering. The bartender nodded as he started to prepare my drink. I placed my head on my fist, admiring the bar show in front of me. The bartender had caught my eye from the moment I walked through the door. I blushed lightly as I decided to try to make conversation with him.

"So, how long have you been working here for?" I asked, somewhat nervously.

The bartender chuckled, flipping a drink mixer, "I've been working here for about three years. I'm hoping to one day open up my own bar or even better, a restaurant!"

"Well, I bet you'll get there soon," I giggled.

The bartender caught the mixer before looking back at me, "Thanks. Say, what's your name, cutie?"

"Clutch, and you hot stuff?," I answered, winking at him teasingly.

The bartender blushed a little and chuckled, "Well Clutch, my name's (Y/N)."

I giggled as he poured my drink into a serving glass. He slid the drink over to me which I caught with ease. I took a small sip of the drink, humming at the unique taste of it. I licked my lips as I looked up at him.

"This is amazing!" I complimented him.

(Y/N) chuckled at this, "I'm glad you like it."

I giggled as I took another sip. He walked over and leaned against the bar's counter top. I looked up at him, blushing a little bit. We sat there and mingled in between him having to serve other customers.

Through our mingling, I found out quite a few things about him. We quickly bonded during the night, until it was time for the bar to close. Here at this club, the bar would close after a certain time to prevent overdrinking.

"So, how much do I owe you?" I asked, taking out my wallet.

(Y/N) chuckled before motioning for me to put it away, "It's on me sweetheart."

"Thanks," I said, putting my wallet back into my handbag.

He smirked, "Well, I'm done here. Why don't we continue to talk at your place?"

"I'm down for that. I reserved a hotel room for the week if that's okay," I answered, getting up from the bar stool.

(Y/N) smiled as he took my hand in his. He led me out of the club and out to his car. We quickly hopped in before speeding off to the hotel I was staying at.

Once we arrived, I led (Y/N) inside and up to the room I was staying in. When he got into the room, I immediately shut the door behind us. The door automatically locked as I made my way over to the bed. (Y/N) sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Now, what do you want to talk about, cutie?" he asked.

I giggled as I got into his lap, "I think we talked enough back at the club. How about some action instead?"

"You mean you want to... do that already?!" he said nervously.

I smirked as I tackled him onto the bed. (Y/N) chuckled while I leaned in and kissed his neck. He grunted huskily before taking his hand to the back of my head. As I started to suck on his neck, (Y/N) curled his fingers into my hair. I did this a couple times before biting down harshly, making him groan softly. This left multiple hickeys all along his neck and collarbone.