Adventure to Paradise (Ivor x F. Jesse)

(Jesse's POV)
I was pacing around in front of the door to Ivor's laboratory. He'd asked me to visit him because he wanted to show me something. I agreed and was now waiting for him to answer. Right when I went to knock, the door swung open. There was Ivor standing in the doorway. He greeted me with a very VERY tight hug.

After a few minutes, he let go of me and led me inside. I sat on the bed and waited while Ivor went to go get something. He came back a couple minutes later with a decently sized map.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I found it when I was traveling a while back," he answered, "I assume it leads to a jungle temple, but not your ordinary jungle temple."

I looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean 'Not your ordinary jungle temple'?"

He chuckled and pointed to a certain spot on the map, "You see this? This is one of the Old Builders handwriting. Although, I don't which one."

"Wow!" I said in awe.

"Tell me about it! I was wondering if you would take the group and explore the temple?" he asked.

I nodded. He pulled me into another hug, only this time the hug felt a bit different. I felt how he took his hands and ran them down my sides.

"Ivor, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

He chuckled huskily, "Something that should have been done a long time ago."

He grabbed my chin and leaned in close. Our lips met for a few seconds before he slipped his tongue into my mouth. This caused me to moan in the kiss.

After a minute or so, we pulled away with a string of saliva running between our lips. Ivor pushed me down onto the bed and pinned my arms and legs. He started to caress my cheek as he placed gentle kisses along my neck. His beard felt ticklish along my sensitive neck.  When he found a certain spot he bit it gently and started to suck on it.

"Oh, Ivor~" I moaned.

I felt him smirk on my neck when I did that. He continued to mark up my neck for a little while before getting bored of it. He started to undress me, leaving me in my bra and panties. He took off his robe tie and wrapped it around my wrists, tying them to the bedpost.

I blushed as he rubbed my core while giving me a peck on the lips. He trailed his kisses from my jawline, to my stomach, and down to my soaking wet entrance. He licked and sucked on the wet spot causing me to let out a low growl.

He chuckled at this before slipping off my panties entirely. I moaned as I felt him give my clit a lick. He sucked his fingers before inserting them into my core. He wiggled them a bit before rapidly pumping them while licking my clit.

"Ah~ Fuck Ivor~!" I practically screamed.

He started to go faster and faster not missing a beat. I felt my core tighten up around his fingers, throbbing from the pleasure he was giving me. My stomach tensed up which caused me to let out a loud moan.

"Ivor, I-I'm close!" I warned.

"Cum for me, Jesse~" he said huskily.

I arched my back, causing Ivor's fingers to hit my g-spot. I let out a hoarse moan as I released my climax. He pulled his fingers out of me and licked off the white fluids from them.

He let me recover as he got on top of me once again. He took off my bra and threw it onto the floor. He also removed his boxers and discarded them as well. His hardened member sprang out and smacked my naked pussy. This caused me to gasp in pleasure and shock. I caught a glance of his member and my notch it was big!

(Ivor's POV)
I chuckled at Jesse's petite gasp. I'm aware of my size, but I didn't expect her to be so shocked. She gave me a questioning look before asking,

"Do you have any condoms?"

I nodded before opening a drawer next to the bed. I pulled out a packet and shut the drawer. I tore the packet, being careful not to tear the protection inside, before slipping onto my hardened member with ease. I positioned myself in front of her entrance. Slowly, I pushed myself into her very tight core. She clawed at my back as a way to distract her from the pain.

Once she was comfortable, she told me to start thrusting. I did as she said only speeding up when she told me to. Soon, the bed was creaking and the sound of our moans could be heard for miles.

"Fuck me harder, Daddy~" she moaned.

I did as I was told, laying her in her side and propping one of her legs on my shoulder. I immediately started to slam into her causing her to moan even louder. He walls started to tighten up around me, and I knew what was coming next. I myself was close as well. Before we knew it, we released onto each other. My seed filled up the protection, and I pulled out of her.

We sat there for a moment before Jesse tackled me onto the bed. She went down until her face was mere inches away from my throbbing member. She teased me by tapping on the head a bit before spitting on it and spreading her saliva all over my shaft. Without warning, she took the entire thing into he mouth.

"Fuck~!" I groaned.

I tangled my fingers in her hair as I helped her move her head along my member. She started to suck pretty hard and one of her hands and massaged the bit of my member that didn't fit in her mouth. She took her other hand and started teasing and messing around with my base.

After a while, I let out a deep groan. My member throbbing even more violently now than before. I knew I was close, and I had to warn her.

"Jesse, I gonna cum!" I warned through a husky moan.

This only made her suck harder and squeeze my base even tighter. I let out a loud groan as I forced the rest of my member into her mouth. Right as I released, the door opened and someone walked in.

"Ivor?! Jesse?! What the fuck are you two doing?!" someone shouted.

I heard more footsteps running towards the room. Then I heard gasps. There in the doorway were Olivia, Axel, and Petra. Jesse pulled away before swallowing. We looked at the group like deer in headlights.

Let's just say, Jesse was let off with a warning while I wasn't so lucky. Boy did i get an earful from Petra, along with a long, painful beating from 'Ms, Butter'.

Even after that Jesse and I still would meet up for a bit of fun. She never cared what her friends said and neither did I. All i know is that I have found my perfect sugar baby.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @NightSongDragon )