Caring for You (F. Jesse x Radar)

(Jesse's POV)
I woke up feeling a bit more groggy than usual this morning. My throat felt gooey and sore, I was dizzy as I tried to sat up in bed, and my stomach complained vocally. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom.

As soon as I got into the bathroom, I fell straight on my knees. I felt a warm liquid take over my mouth. Then, my mind went blank as I started to vomit. My stomach ached with each gag. I started to feel lightheaded, and before I knew it, I blacked out.

Hours later, I woke up in my bed once again. Was that just a dream? My question was answered when I was greeted by a very worried looking Radar.

"Jesse, are you okay?" Radar asked softly.

I nodded, "Yeah, I-I'm fine."

Radar let out a relieved sigh as he took a hand to my forehead. His eyes widened when he pulled his hand away.

"I'll be right back," he said.

A couple minutes later, Radar came back with a bowl of water and a rag. He set the bowl on the nightstand and dipped the towel in before wringing it out. He folded it and placed it on my head. I gave him a small grateful smile,

"Thanks, Radar."

Radar shrugged, "Isn't that what I'm here for? I am your intern after all."

"An intern is different than a maid," I answered.

Radar chuckled, "Who said I can't care for you? I'm not only an intern, but a friend. And friends take care of each other."

I was about to respond but started having a coughing fit. Radar gave me a concerned look before taking a comforting hand to my shoulder.

"Maybe you should take a few weeks off. You need to rest," Radar suggested.

I nodded, "F-Fine."

Radar laid himself down next to me and started to rub my back gently. Soon, I started to drift off. Radar kissed my forehead and pulled me into a gentle hug as I fell asleep in his arms.

A few weeks have gone by, and Radar has been taking very good care of me. He's been staying at my side and helping me get my daily chores done from my bedside. He's such a sweetheart. I never knew that he was like this. I heard a knock at the door and a voice coming from the other side.

"Jesse, may I come in?" Radar asked through the door.

"Yes, come in," I chuckled.

I watched as a shy looking Radar came through the door. He shut the door behind him, giving me his cute sheepish smile. He walked over to the bed with a slight blush on his face. He sat next to me on the bed and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"What's up, bud?" I asked.

His blush got a bit darker, "Well, I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask away, then," I responded, egging him to go on.

He gulped nervously, "Are you single?"

I blushed at the suddenness of the question. I mean, yes i'm single, but why would he be asking me that? Does he have a crush on me?

"Yes, why?" I answered nervously.

He started to move himself to be on top of me. He lowered his head down to mine and whispered, huskily, into my ear,

"Because, I want to make you mine."

I shivered a bit at how husky his voice had gotten. But, to be fair, it kind of turned me on.

"Then take me," I said as I teasingly took off the covers and opened up my legs.

Radar blushed madly when I did this. He took this as an opportunity to get between my legs. I felt how he had a bulge growing in his pants, when it started poking my thigh. I giggled a bit at this, which made Radar blush even harder.