Birthday Bash (M. Jesse x Petra)

(Jesse's POV)
"Wake up, baby brother," someone cooed in my ear.

I stirred a bit as my eyes fluttered open. I sat up and stretched out my arms. I looked over to see my brother sitting on the bed. I looked down on my lap to see, my eyes widening at what I saw. There, on my lap, was a breakfast bed table with a large stack of pancakes, some scrambled eggs, bacon, and a cup of coffee. On the pancakes, there were a couple birthday candles. My brother lit them before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday, baby bro," he said, "Man, you make me feel so old."

I rolled eye eyes, "You're only a year older than me."

"I know, but still. It feels like just yesterday I was helping mom and dad change your diapers," he said half jokingly.

I scowled at him playfully, "Really bro, I'm 16!"

"Fine," he chuckled as he got up from the bed, "Once you're done eating, come downstairs. I have a surprise for you."

I rolled my eyes as my brother left the room. Whenever he says there's a surprise for me, it's normally not good or its a prank. I quickly blew out the candles and ate my breakfast before changing and heading downstairs.

Once I was downstairs, all I saw was darkness. The room was pitch black, causing me to lowly struggle my way down the rest of the stairs. When my feet touched the solid ground, the light flickered on as everyone in the room shouted "Surprise!" I yelped and fell onto my butt. This caused everyone to chuckle as one of the guests walked up to me.

"Need a hand?" Petra asked, extending her hand to me.

I blushed a bit, "U-um sure."

I grabbed her hand as she pulled me up pff the ground. I lost my balance and my head ended up in her chest.

"Woah-ho, easy little brother. You can't be going around simping on girls already!" my brother chuckled.

I pulled my head away from Petra's boobs. My face was as read as a cherry as I walked away from Petra. Now, you're probably wondering why I freaked out. Well, I have a crush on Petra. and I think she's super hot and sexy. She's in my brother's grade and I don't think she'd want to date me anyways. I sighed as I started to walk around greeting the guests and partying.

A couple hours later, the party ended and most of the guests had left already. It was late in the afternoon, and my brother had invited his girlfriend over. He took her by the hand before leading her out.

"Be good, baby bro! And make sure to clean the house better this time!" my brother said as he slammed the door shut.

I sighed as I walked over to grab a broom. That's when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned my head to see Petra placing her head on my shoulder. I tried not to flinch as she started to move her hands up my torso.

"I'll help you clean," Petra said somewhat reassuringly but also something else I couldn't identify.

I gulped, "O-kay. Let's grab the stuff then."

She let go of me as we made our way to start cleaning the house. While cleaning, I couldn't help but to find myself staring at Petra's beautiful figure. The way her hips swayed as she wiped off the counter. Her breasts jiggling as if they were made of Jello.

While I was lost in though, Petra turned around and noticed that I was staring at her. She placed down the rag she was using to wiped own the counter and started to make her way towards me.

"Jesse?" she asked teasingly.

I shook my head and blinked, "Huh?"

"Why were you staring at me?" she chuckled.