A Leader's Gift (Binta x Fred)

(Binta's POV)
I paced back and forth around the bonfire, lost in my thoughts. Ever since Fred had left the town, I was worried about how long it would take for him to return. He had left a couple years ago, and he had decided to leave me in charge of the town.

The first couple weeks could be defined with one word, stressful. With the worry of when our leader would come back, and the exhaustion and stress of running a town on my own, I was scared and worn out. I sighed as I finally took a seat at the bonfire, still lost in my own thoughts.

As I sat there, Blocco ran up to me and jumped into my lap. I giggled hesitantly as I pet the little pup on the head.

"Hi boy, are you lonely?" I asked the small puppy.

Blocco barked before someone called for him.

"Blocco! Come here boy!" I heard Hilda call out.

Blocco ignored her as he set his head into my lap. Hilda sighed as she walked over to me and Blocco.

"Sorry Binta, Blocco's been a bit hyper lately," Hilda apologized.

I sighed and looked up at her as I continued to pet Blocco, "It's okay, Hilda. He's actually helping me out a bit."

Hilda looked at the bags under my eyes. She gave me a worried look and sat down next to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Now sweetheart, what's troubling you?" Hilda asked.

I looked at her sadly, "Well, I'm just really worried. Fred's been gone for quite a while, and running a town isn't as easy as I thought."

I took my hands and started to rub my temples a bit. Hilda looked up as she and everyone else noticed someone walking towards me. She smiled as she got up and walked away. Even Blocco jump out of my lap and followed her. I looked up and my eyes widened at what I saw.

I front of me was our leader, Fred. My eyes teared up as I got up from the oak log bench. I walked up to Fred, who's arms were wide open. I wrapped my arms around him as we both hugged. I started to cry a little as I buried my head into his chest.

"I missed you, Binta," Fred said softly.

I looked up at him with glassy eyes, "I missed you too, Fred..."

We pulled away from the hug. Fred smiled at me as he looked around the place.

"You did a great job. I'm impressed," Fred said.

I sighed, "Thanks, but I'm exhausted. I don't know how you even manage it!"

"Well, let's get you into my cabin for the night," Fred suggested as he took an arm around my waist.

I bushed a bit, "B-But, I thought that no body was allowed in there?"

"Unless, I say otherwise. It is my home after all, is it not?" Fred asked teasingly.

Before I could respond to that, Fred picked me up and walked us over to his cabin. He opened the door as he walked us inside. Once inside, he locked the door before going to the bed and placing me down onto it. I blushed as Fred got onto the bed next to me.

"Fred, why are you doing this?" I asked nervously.

Fred chuckled, "Consider it a gift for watching over my town. If there's anything more I can do to thank you, you let me know~"

"W-Well, there is something I've been meaning to ask you," I said, a blush coming over my face.

Fred smirked as he got on top of me, "And what would that be, my precious?~"

"I-I want y-you to take me! I want t-to be y-yours!" I exclaimed nervously.

He chuckled, "Your wish is my command~"

I yelped as Fred pounced on top of me. He took my arms and pinned them above my head. After he did this, he leaned in towards my neck and started to kiss around it. I sighed in bliss as he trailed his kisses down my neck and to my stomach.

Once he reached the waistband of my pants, he slowly and teasingly started to unbutton my pants. He lowered them before ripping them off. He discarded of them and started to caress my vagina through my panties. I moaned softy at the gentle touch. He teased me like this for a while, making me moan at the touch.

(Fred's POV)
After a little while of caressing her, I took two of my fingers and hooked them onto the fabric between her legs. I looked up at Binta with a smirk as I started to lower her panties. As I lowered her panties, I leaned in towards her womanhood and gave the clit a lick. Binta moaned softly as she arched her back off the bed.

"Ah~ Fred~" she moaned out.

I chuckled as I threw her panties off to the side. After doing so, I took two of my fingers into her core. I started to pump them in and out as I continued to lick and suck on her clit. Her moans started to become louder and louder as I kept pleasuring her.

A couple moments later, I felt Binta's walls tightening around my fingers. I could feel her core throbbing painfully as it begged for a release. Binta started to pant a bit between her moans.

"Fred, I think I'm gonna cum~" she panted.

I pulled my mouth away from her womanhood and smirked, "Go ahead, sweetheart. You've earned it~"

Binta arched her back and let out a loud moan as her juices shot out of her core. Some of it landed on my fingers while the rest stained the bedsheets. She slammed her back onto the bed once again, panting heavily from her heated orgasm. As she laid there panting, I used my hands to spread her legs a bit before leaning in and licking up her juices.

Once I had cleaned her off, I got on top of her again and started to fiddle with her shirt. I slowly unbuttoned it before throwing it away. When I looked back at her, I blushed madly as I stared at her covered breasts. I desperately wanted to rip her bra off and touch her breasts, but I knew I needed to control myself. I lifted my hand and snapped my fingers, making my clothes and armor disappear off my body. Her jaw dropped as her eyes roamed around my body. I chuckled as I watched her stare in awe.

"Do you see something interesting, sweetie?~" I asked huskily as I took a hold of her chin.

She gulped and giggled nervously, "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare so much!"

"It's okay, cutie~" I reassured her.

The blush on her face became a hot pink as I leaned in towards her face. Our lips locked, causing her to jump in surprise. She soon melted in as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. She moaned at the feeling of my hardened member poking at her entrance.

While we kissed, I took my hand off of her chin and trailed it down to my member. I took a hold of my member before rubbing the tip between her labia. We both pulled away and groaned as my member teased her entrance. I looked up at her and she nodded. After she did that, I started to insert my member into her. She let out a small scream as I felt something warm covering my my member. I looked down as saw that she had started bleeding a little bit. I looked back up at her worriedly, her eyes tearing up from the pain. I wrapped an arm around her torso and pulled her into a comforting hug.

"Just tell me if it's too much to handle and I'll stop," I whispered into her ear.

She gulped before nodding. I stood still for a while until she motioned for me to start. I slowly started to thrust in and out of her. She yelped a bit at first but her yelps slowly turned into soft moans. Slowly but surely, Binta asked me to start going faster and harder in and out of her. We both moaned and groaned as her walls tightened around my member.

Suddenly, my member hit a certain spot inside of her. This caused her nerves to go off as she arched her back and started to buck her hips. Her walls fully tightened around my member as I slammed into her. I groaned huskily as my seed started to fill her up. Her juices also sprayed out of her, milking my member completely. We both panted as I pulled out of her.

After recovering, I snapped my fingers and dressed us once again. But this time, Binta was wearing an oversized t-shirt. She sighed as she laid her head on my chest and passed out. I was proud of her, she deserved this little gift from her leader.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @itzjessemcsm5)