Her Wither Sickness (*Non Binary* Jesse x Petra)

(This is the story's continuation to An Endercon Surprise)

(Petra's POV)
When we got to the base of Soren's fortress, I felt a sharp, throbbing pain in my arm. I lifted my sleeve a bit, revealing a light purple marking on my forearm. My eyes widened as I immediately pulled down my sleeve. I walked over to Jesse just as Ellegaard and Magnus had split off. I asked him if I could talk to him alone, to which he said yes.

As I led him down the little path, I could tell Jesse had quite a bit on his mind too. I tried to figure out how to explain everything to him, but the thought of it only scared me even more. Would he take it well? Or would he flip out and run off? Well, there was only one way to find out. I started to gather up a bit more of my nerve, preparing for what I was about to say.

After a couple more moments, I decided it was time to explain everything.  I turned to face Jesse, catching his attention. I sighed as I asked him if he knew what wither sickness was. Since he didn't, I had to show him the marking on my arm. I explained that I got it after the withstorm almost sucked me up. Jesse was just in pure shock at what he was seeing.

"Petra, we need to tell the others! We have to get you some help!" Jesse exclaimed.

I shook my head, "Jesse, I don't want to say anything to the others about this. I don't want to worry them..."

"Then your secret is safe with me," Jesse reassured me.

I smiled at him, pulling down my sleeve, "Thanks, Jesse. I knew I could count on you."

"Of course, Petra," he said, hugging me tightly.

I saw the worried look on his face as we pulled away from the hug. I furrowed my brow for a second, watching as he looked down at the floor.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" I finally asked.

Jesse looked up at me, "I know this is going to sound rude, but I've been thinking about... sex..."

"Um, okay... That's a little out there, but not going to judge," I said a little unnerved.

Jesse winced, "well, I was wondering if you would have sex with me?"

"Jesse, I don't think that's a good idea..." I answered him.

Jesse begged, "Please Petra! Just this once, I promise! And I'm still a virgin, so I want to have my first time with you!"

"Fine..." I sighed.

I wrapped my arms around his waist before leaning in and kissing him. I pushed him to the ground, causing him to yelp in the kiss. I slowly started to remove pieces of his clothing and discard it off to the side. Once I had fully stripped him down, I pulled away from the kiss before sitting up and stripping as well. I left my sleeve on to hide my wither sickness scar.

After completely stripping down, I opened up his legs to reveal his dripping womanhood. I blushed slightly as I started to straddle myself between his legs. Our clits brushed against each other, causing us both to gasp softly in surprise. We started to grind our hips against each other, rubbing our clits together gently.

"Ah~" Jesse moaned softly.

I grunted softly as I took a hold of his breasts. I gently toyed with them, causing him to start bucking his hips violently. While playing with his breasts, I started to pinch the nipples gently. This made him yelp loudly before melting into deep moans. As we did this, waves of pleasure started to run up into our cores.

After a couple minutes, I started to feel a strong tugging in my core. My clit began to throb painfully along with Jesse's. I knew this meant that we were getting close and started to brace myself for a release.