A Savior's Lust (M. Jesse x Petra)

(Jesse's POV)
I bit my bottom lip nervously as I started to walk into the dark, spooky forest. During the Endercon Building Competition, Aiden had scared off Reuben by breaking a piece of stone and releasing lava from the small supply source. The lava had caught his costume on fire, which spooked him into running off. So here I am now, in the middle of the dark, spooky woods looking for my friend.

After a while of searching, I was finally able to find him. Reuben ran up to me out of the tall grass before jumping on me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. As I cuddled him, a skeleton shot an arrow at us. I yelped as I quickly let go of Reuben.

"Run buddy!" I shouted.

Reuben oinked as the two of us bolted out of there. The skeleton shot another arrow, barely missing my chest. We ran and ran until I saw a stone wall and looked behind us. We were now being cornered by zombies. I scowled as I took out my sword. I charged at the horde of zombies, slicing through every last one of them.

After slicing through the last one, my sword broke into pieces. The blade flew off to the side, while I was still holding onto the hilt. The blade poofed into the dust before the hilt disintegrated in my hand.

"Ugh, stupid wooden swords!" I shouted in frustration.

The sound of zombies growling filled the area as Reuben and I backed away slowly. Reuben squealed in fear as we were backed up against a wall of stone. A couple spiders dropped down onto the ground and made their way towards us. I looked at Reuben nervously.

"Don't you worry buddy, I'll think of something," I reassured the fearful piglet.

The zombies and spiders grew closer and closer to us. I shook with fear, knowing what I had to do to save Reuben. I turned to him and shouted,

"You're gonna have to make a run for it, okay?" I said.

Reuben looked up at me nervously. His little piggy eyes glimmering with fear as he shook violently.

"I'll meet you back in town, I promise!" I reassured him. "Get out of here NOW!"

Reuben hesitantly looked around before running right through the horde of mobs. As he ran, a zombie nearly missed a swing to his back. I heard a hissing noise coming from above me as yet another spider jumped in front of me. I yelped as the thing tackled me to the ground. I managed to get it off and scoot away a little more.

Suddenly, the thing pounced on me again. This time, however, the spider actually managed to sink its fangs into my collarbone. I thrashed around in an attempt to get the thing off. This only caused its limps to scratch up my chest. Then, I heard someone cry out as a pickaxe was swung at the spider. Petra stabbed the thing multiple times before it finally despawned.

Afterwards, Petra put her pickaxe away and ran up to me. She wrapped her arms around me and helped me sit up. I winced as she did this. As she was helping me to my feet, my body became limp and I blacked out.

A little while later, I came to and found myself in a cave. I was laying on a bed with the covers all bundled up. I groaned in pain as Petra walked up to me. She removed the covers and smiled at me.

"I'm glad you're awake," she said.

I shook my head and groaned, "W-what h-happened?"

"You were attacked by a spider in the woods," Petra explained.

That's when Petra noticed some blood on my shirt. She brushed her hand over the spot, causing me to wince a bit.

"Jesse, I know this may sound a bit weird. But, I am going to need to remove your shirt. This way I can see what happened," Petra said.

I nodded as she helped me sit up in the bed. I raised my arms above my head, allowing her to take off my shirt. She threw it off to the side before running her fingers over the spider bite. I winced as she pulled her hand away and handed me a potion. I quickly drank it as she pushed me back onto the bed. I smirked as I pulled her down so her head laid on my chest.

"J-Jesse!" she shouted, a little bit flustered while blushing madly.

(Petra's POV)
I blushed madly as Jesse pulled me down onto his chest. I ran my fingers along his chest, causing him to groan softly. I yelped as I pulled my hand away from his chest. He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

Suddenly, he took a hand to my chin before making me look up at him. Without warning, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I jumped in shock as I slowly melted into the kiss. He pulled me close to him, causing my covered sex to rub against the bulge forming in his pants.

"Ah, Jesse~" I moaned softly.

Jesse chuckled huskily, "How does that feel, cutie?~"

I gulped as Jesse trailed one of his hands down into my shorts. He slipped his hand into my panties and started to search for my clit. Once he found it, he started to rub it slowly and gently. I moaned as I lifted my leg a bit. This gave him easier access to my entrance. He smirked as he took two of his fingers into my core. He started to pump them in and out, massaging my inner walls.

After a little while, my walls fully tightened around his fingers. This caused his fingers to go deeper and deeper into my core. His fingers hit a certain spot inside of me, causing me to moan loudly. My juices started to squirt out of my core. This caused my juices stain my panties and shorts. Suddenly, I felt a huge wave of pleasure as the rest of my juices sprayed out of my core. I panted a little as I calmed down from my heated orgasm.

When I had finally calmed down, Jesse pulled his hand out of my shorts and started to mess with the button on his jeans. I got up from the bed and slowly undid my shorts. I lowered my shorts and kicked them aside as Jesse pulled his manhood out of his jeans. He laid down properly before looking over at me.

"Come here and sit on me," he commanded huskily.

I blushed a bit and nodded, "Of course, Daddy~"

I walked over to the bed and crawled into Jesse's lap. Once I was on, I took a hold of his member before positioning it under my entrance. We both grunted as I started to lower my hips down onto his manhood. When it was fully inserted into my core, I started to move my hips up and down his shaft.

"Fuck, Petra~ You're amazing!~" Jesse groaned as he took a hold of my hips.

I giggled a bit but yelped as Jesse slammed my hips up and down his manhood. He groaned as my walls tightened in response. He started to slam hips down onto his manhood as he thrusted his manhood deeper into me.

As he thrusted into me, the tip of his manhood started to hips the same spot his fingers managed to hit earlier. This caused my nerves to go haywire as my mind went blank. I became a moaning, panting mess as my walls throbbed around his manhood.

"Jesse~ Ah fuck me Jesse!" I practically screamed in pleasure.

He chuckled huskily before groaning, "Petra~ Agh, I'm getting close!"

He took my hips and forced his full length into my core one last time. I yelped as he pulled me down. Our lips locked, and we melted into the kiss. While kissing, we both came in unison. His seed filled up my core as my juices coated his manhood. We were so caught up in the kiss, I didn't realize that Jesse had came inside of me.

After a little while, we pulled away from the kiss. Jesse winced as I sat up and pulled his manhood out of my core. The Jesse panted as I got up from the bed and changed back into my shorts. Once I did that, I went back to the bed and helped Jesse fix himself up. When he was fixed up, I laid back down on the bed with him. He smiled as he pulled me close to him once again.

"Petra, I never told you this, but I love you so much," Jesse said.

I blushed a little as I set my head on his chest.

"I love you too, Jesse," I responded.

The two of us stayed there all bundled up under the covers for the rest of the night. Let's just say the next morning, Olivia and Axel had some questions.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Ram_mcdougle)