Behind My Back (Hadrian x Soren)

(Hadrian's POV)
While at the store one day, I was walking through one of the isles just looking around for some snacks. I was a little worried because when I left the house, Soren wasn't there. When I asked Mevia where he was, she had no clue and neither did Otto. I just shrugged off the thought and kept walking through the isles.

As I was walking into the next isle, I caught a glimpse of who I thought was Soren. I kinda backed away and looked around the corner. I looked at him, and just as I thought, it was Soren. With Soren was another man, pinning him against the shelves. The man chuckled as Soren caressed the man's chest.

"Heh, what do you think you're doing cutie?~" the man asked huskily.

Soren chuckled, "Nothing much~ Just messing around~"

I scowled as I watched Soren wrap one of his arms around the man's neck. He trailed his other hand down to the man's waist. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped in shock when I saw how Soren took a hold of the guy's manhood through his jeans.

Then, Soren leaned in and kissed the guy. The two started to make out right in front of me. I let out a low growl as I stormed off. I walked out of the store and back home.

"Oh he is going to get it!" I thought to myself.

Once I was home, I stormed through the hallway. This caught the attention of Mevia, who was heading back to her room for the evening. She gave me a confused look before stepping in front of me.

"What's wrong, Hadrian?" she asked in confusion.

I sighed angrily, "I'd rather not say."

"Hadrian, did something happen with Soren?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, "Yes actually, I was in the store, and he was trying to seduce a man right in front of me. I don't think he knew I was there though."

"You should punish him. Show him who's the boss," she said mischievously.

I smirked, "I guess you're right. Thanks, Mev."

"No problem, if you need anything I'll be in my room," Mevia said before walking off.

I sighed before walking back to me and Soren's bedroom. Once I was inside, I shut the door and stood in the middle of the room. I waited there for Soren to return.

About an hour later, Soren finally returned. He walked into the room as I sent him a cold glare. Soren's eyes widened and he gulped nervously.

"Hey Hadrian, what's with the lo—" he tried to say.

I scowled as I covered his mouth with my hand, "Enough with your shit! I know what you did You thought you could do something like that behind my back and get away with it, huh?"

Soren whimpered nervously. He tried to turn away, exposing his hickey covered neck. I know I didn't do that, which pissed me off even more. I decided there was no time to talk as I dragged Soren over to the bed.

Once I slammed him down onto the bed, I took my hand away from his mouth before grabbing a hold of his shirt. I ripped it off along with his jeans and underwear. I also removed my shirt and undid my belt. I took my belt and placed it around his neck, tightening it like a dog collar. Soren blushed a bit as I leaned down towards his collarbone. I bit down on it, causing him to moan loudly.

"Ah, Daddy~" he moaned out.

I pulled away and smirked when I saw that I had drawn a bit of blood. I did this a couple more times as I took my hands down to his thighs. I started to grope them harshly as I marked him up.

Once I got bored of this, I took a hold of my hardened manhood and positioned it in front of his anus. Without warning him, I slammed my entire length into him. He yelped as a bit of blood started to drip out of his anus. I took his hands and pinned them above his head. I started to thrust in and out as quickly as I could, causing Soren to wince and groan in pain.

After a little while, I pulled out and flipped him over so that he laid on his stomach. I quickly reinserted my manhood and started thrusting again. As I thrusted, I took my free hand and started to spank him.

(Soren's POV)
I yelped as a wave of pain traveled up through my back. I moaned and yelped as Hadrian smacked me. It started to sting, causing me to wince.

"Ah!~" I yelped as he smacked me.

After a while, he used one of his hands to grope me. He took his spare hand and took a hold of the extra bit of belt on my neck. I gasped a bit as he pulled it back harshly. He started to choke me as he rammed me against the bed.

Suddenly, he slammed into me and forced my hips back so that his manhood thrusted deep into me. He groaned before placing his hands onto my shoulders. His nails dug into my shoulders as he started to claw at my back. He panted as his seed filled me up.

Once he settled down, he pulled out of me and sat back. I got on my knees and turned to face him. He took a hold of his manhood and motioned down to it.

"Go on, slut! You know what to do~" he commanded darkly.

I gulped as I leaned down towards his hardened manhood. I took a hold of it and placed the tip into my mouth. As soon as I did this, Hadrian slammed my head down his length. This caused me to gag as I pulled my hand away from his shaft. Hadrian groaned as he started to force my head up and down his length.

"Agh~ Soren you little slut~!" he groaned.

I moaned a bit, sending a vibration up his shaft and into his core. He groaned loudly as he bucked his hips. This caused his manhood to hit the back of my throat. I pulled away and gagged from the sudden motion.

Once I calmed down, Hadrian forced my head back down onto his manhood. He started to thrust into my mouth, groaning at the feeling of my warm saliva covering his cock.

A little while later, Hadrian groaned loudly as he slammed my head down his length once again. This time though, he held it there as his seed shot into my throat. He took his hand away from my head and I pulled away. I swallowed what I could, coughing slightly due to my gag reflex. Hadrian panted and smirked as he watched me clean up his seed.

When I was finished with that, Hadrian told me to turn my back to face him. I obeyed and turned my back to face him. That's when he pulled me down by my waist before taking a hold of my member. He started to pump it quickly, causing me to moan.

"Ah!~" I moaned as I took a hold of his wrist.

I moaned loudly as cum started to squirt out of my member. He continued to pump my member as I moaned and bucked my hips to meet his stroking. My member throbbed violently as it begged for a full release. Then, Hadrian leaned in towards my ear and whispered,

"Don't even think about cumming until I say so~"

I gulped before letting out a loud moan. My core started to tense up, causing me to wince from the pain.

A couple minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore. My nerves were going haywire, and I knew I needed to release as soon as possible.

"Hadrian, I can't take his anymore! Please let me cum!" I shouted before moaning loudly.

Hadrian smirked at me, "Go ahead, cum for me you slut!~"

I moaned loudly and bucked my hips. As I did that, my seed shot out of my member. My cum covered his hand and milked the bedsheets. Hadrian pulled his hand away as I started panting heavily, a bright red blush coming over my face. Hadrian licked the cum off of his hand before removing the belt from my neck.

While I sat there panting, Hadrian dressed himself before heading towards the bedroom door. He looked back at me and smirked widely.

"Listen here, slut! If you dare think you can play me like that again, this will be much MUCH worse," Hadrian said threateningly as he opened the door.

He walked out of the room as I crawled on the bed. I laid my head against the pillows, still panting heavily. I was in so much pain from that. My member was throbbing and my ass ached painfully. Soon, I found myself passed out on the bed.

Needless to say, I never thought to attempt what I did that day ever again.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Tirna_corri2_edits)