Spicing Things Up (Clutch x Em x Nell)

(Clutch's POV)
Em and I have been in quite a nice little relationship so far. Our relationship started about a week or so after Em arrived at the Games. I was told multiple times that it wouldn't be allowed, but like I gave a care. I took a risk and reaped the rewards.

Although, we have to keep our bond a secret. If the Old Builders were to ever have found out about us, Hadrian would send Em away or throw us both into the Quartz Mines. Because we had to keep our bond a secret, we never got a lot of intimate bedroom time. This often meant that Em would get bored and lonely.

I sighed as I made my way into the competitor dorms. Most of the competitors were busy playing a game today, but Em managed to stay back in the dorm. I walked in and slowly started towards Em's dorm. When I got there, I hesitantly opened the door before walking in. Em looked over from her bed and smiled at me. I also noticed that Nell was there as well.

"Hey babe, you're just in time!" Em said as she got up from the bed.

I gave her a confused look as she made her way over to me. Still confused on why her friend was there, I took Em by the wrist and led her further away from the bed. I let go of her wrist and sighed softly.

"Why is Nell here?" I asked.

Em smirked, "Look, I know we haven't talked about this, but why not try a threesome? You know... Spice things up a bit?~"

"A-And you were thinking of Nell, weren't you?" I responded.

Em nodded with a giggle, "Why not, babe?~"

"You know what, that doesn't sound too bad! I'm in~" I said.

The two of us looked back over at Nell as we made our way over to the bed. We both sat down, making Nell give us a confused look.

"Hey Nell, I know this may seem uncomfortable but," Em started, "How would you like to be in a threesome?"

Nell blushed madly, "Um..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to!" I reassured Nell.

Nell smirked, "I'll try it!"

I chuckled as I went to lock the door. Meanwhile, Em and Nell started to strip down until they had nothing on. As I was walking back, Em pounced on top of Nell. She immediately started to toy with her breasts while I stripped myself down.

Once I had removed all my armor and clothing, I got on the bed with them. I got behind Em and took my hands to her thighs. I got down so that I was face to face with her and Nell's entrances. I ran my fingers along their labia, causing them to sigh in bliss.

After a couple minutes of teasing, I leaned in and gave both of their clits a lick. This caused the two of them to moan softly and buck their hips lightly.

(Nell's POV)
Em and I moaned quietly as Clutch started to lick and suck on our clits. Waves of pleasure traveled up my body as Em massaged and toyed with my breasts.

After a little while, Em replaced one of her hands with her mouth. She gently sucked on the nipple while continuing to massage my other breast. She did this in sync with Clutch's licking and sucking, causing me to moan a little louder. I took my hand to the back of Em's head, curling my fingers a bit from the pleasure.

While Em did that, I felt Clutch take two of her fingers into my core. She did the same to Em before pumping her fingers in and out. When she curled her fingers, Clutch ended up hitting my and Em's g-spots. This caused Em and I to start bucking our hips more violently. Em pulled away from my breast before switching to the other.

"Ah! Fuck yes~!" I moaned.

A couple moments later, I felt my core starting to throb violently. Em fully pulled away from my breasts and looked up at me. She leaned in close to my face before locking her lips with mine. I slowly melted into the kiss as Clutch continued to pleasure us.

Then, my core fully tensed up. I moaned in the kiss as I started to grow closer to my climax. Em and I quickly pulled away from the kiss before moaning loudly. I wrapped my arms around Em's neck and pulled her close to me. Then, my body gave in. My juices sprayed out of my core, making me feel instantly relieved. Soon after me, Em released as well. Clutch chuckled as she pulled her fingers out of our cores.

"Damn~ That was hot~" she said seductively.

Em blushed while panting, "Not as hot as you~"

Clutch chuckled again as she sat back a bit. Meanwhile, Em and I just laid there panting on top of each other.

Once we recovered, Em got off of me before she turned to face Clutch. She crawled on top of her as the two of them leaned in and kissed. As the two of them kissed, Em trailed one of her hands down to Clutch's entrance. She ran her fingers over her lover's clit, causing Clutch to moan in the kiss. Em started to rub it gently but quickly.

While I watched them do that, I took my hand down to my own clit. I rubbed it quickly, causing waves of pleasure to travel up my body. I took my free hand and took a hold of one of my breasts. I toyed with it while occasionally pinching the nipple. I moaned softly as I watched Em tease Clutch.

After a while of watching, Clutch started to get close to her release. I also had started becoming close, feeling my core aching painfully. Clutch and Em pulled away from the kiss as Clutch let out a loud moan. Her core gave in, releasing her juices.

(Em's POV)
I watched lustfully as Clutch leaned her head back and moaned. I felt her warm, sticky juices coat my fingers. I took my hand away before cleaning them off. Clutch panted heavily as I took my hands to her breasts. I massaged them gently, causing her to moan between gasps.

While I did this, Clutch and I heard Nell moaning loudly behind us. I stopped massaging Clutch's breasts before turning to face Nell. Clutch smirked as she took something out of her inventory. She and I crawled over to her. I got behind her while Clutch Leaned down towards her entrance. She removed Nell's hand from her clit as she turned on the toy. She placed the toy onto Nell's clit, making Nell moan loudly.

As Clutch did this, I leaned in towards Nell's neck. I gave her neck a lick, causing Nell gasp in shock. That gasp turned into loud, high pitched moans followed by her violent hip bucking. I bit down on her neck harshly, making Nell scream at the top of her lungs.

"Ah~ Em! Clutch!" she screamed.

Clutch chuckled, "Settle down, cutie~ We can't have anyone hearing us, now can we?~"

"I've got this~" I said teasingly.

Nell blushed as I took one of my hands to her neck. I squeezed her neck a little, making Nell gasp. Her moans and screams started to become quieter while I choked her. The more I squeezed, the softer and softer her moans got.

Suddenly, Nell let out a very hoarse scream. She bucked her hips violently as her core begged for a release. Finally, her core gave in and released her juices onto the toy. Clutch turned the thing off before removing it from her clit. I took my hand away from Nell's neck as she turned to face me. The two of us leaned in towards each other, our lips locking upon contact. In the meantime, Clutch got off the bed and changed back into her clothing and armor.

Once we grew bored of kissing, Nell and I pulled away. We took a couple deep breaths before getting off the bed. I quickly changed back into my uniform while Clutch had to help Nell. Nell's legs shook like crazy, so Clutch had to support her. Clutch and I were able to catch our breath, but Nell was still panting heavily.

"That was fun!" Nell said between breaths.

Clutch chuckled, "I'm glad you thought so!"

"Not to ruin the moment, babe, but we need to head outside. You know, so people don't get suspicious of us," I said.

Clutch nodded, "I agree. Let's go."

With that, we all started towards the door. I held the door open as Clutch helped Nell out into the lobby. We discreetly made our way outside, hoping that no one would notice us walking out. Thankfully, no one did notice. Our little escapade was kept a secret, but that wasn't the last time that happened.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @xXClover_Rabbit_21Xx)