An Endercon Surprise (*Non Binary* Jesse x Aiden)

(Jesse's POV)
It was finally time, the Endercon building competition. Olivia, Axel, and I had been preparing for over a year now, and we knew our hard work would soon pay off. We gathered up all of our materials before heading down to the event.

When we arrived, we glanced around at all the teams competing that day. None of them really seemed to be prepared, or even have a clue where to start. All of them, except one team in particular... the Ocelots. They have been our rivals since day one, and our goal since then has been to show them we are better. Soon, the competition started.

While we were working on our creeper statue, I noticed Aiden walking away from his station. He walked over to Reuben, who had been sitting next to the closed off lava source. I looked down at him, just in time to see him punching the stone block that was holding in the lava.

"Whoops!" he said.

Reuben squealed in pain, his ender dragon costume igniting from the sparks. The little pig frantically rushed off into the forest. I called out to him before jumping down from the top of the statue.

"Stay here and protect the build! I need to go find Reuben!" I exclaimed.

Olivia and Axel nodded, going towards the lava source to block it off. Meanwhile, I raced after Reuben as fast as I could in hopes that he didn't already get burnt to death or lost.

After a little while of searching and following Reuben's squealing, I found myself in a small clearing that was blocked off by some raised parts of land and stone. As I was looking through the area, someone took a hold of my shoulder before turning me to face them.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Aiden said teasingly.

I gulped, "A-Aiden, what are you d-doing!"

"Just admiring you, cutie~" he purred.

My eyes widened as Aiden tackled me to the ground. I yelped when he did this, causing him to chuckle. He immediately started to take off my clothing before discarding each piece onto the side. Once he finished stripping me down, his eyes widened in shock when he saw my breasts and womanhood.

"W-What are you? How do you look like a woman?" he asked in shock.

I giggled nervously, "Well... I'm a non binary..."

"Nice~ Not going to lie, you look so hot like this~" Aiden said huskily.

I gulped a bit as he leaned down and started to kiss along my neck. This caused me to gasp before moaning softly. While he kissed along my neck, Aiden started to grind his covered manhood against my womanhood. I grunted a bit when I felt him start to harden up. He bit down on my neck, causing me to yelp loudly. He did this a couple times while grinding, leaving bite marks along my neck.

After a while, Aiden finally grew bored of that. He pulled away from my neck and looked down at the large bulge in his jeans. He smirked as he started to undo his jeans. Once he got them undone, he looked up at me before positioning his manhood in front of my entrance. Without warning, Aiden slammed his manhood into my core.

"Agh! So tight~" Aiden groaned.

"Ah! Daddy~" I moaned loudly.

I felt my core aching as Aiden started to ram in and out of me. A little bit of blood trickled out of my entrance when he did this. He took one of his hands onto my hips, slamming his manhood deeper and deeper into my core. The other he took onto my neck, squeezing gently. This caused me to gasp while blushing madly.

"Do you like that baby girl?" Aiden asked seductively.

I moaned loudly, "Fuck yes, Daddy!~"

Aiden chuckled as he tightened his grip on my hips and neck. My eyes rolled upwards in bliss, turning me into a moaning mess. He started to go as hard and fast as he could, which made him hit my g-spot multiple times. This caused my insides to ache even more, tightening around his manhood.

A couple moments later, Aiden started to get closer and closer to his climax. He slammed into me one final time, triggering my orgasm. He immediately pulled out of me as my juices sprayed out onto the ground. Aiden, on the other hand, started to pump his manhood quickly. This made his seed shoot out onto my stomach.

(Aiden's POV)
After pulling out of Jesse, I stroked my manhood quickly, causing my seed to shoot out onto his stomach. Jesse panted as he started to recover from his orgasm. While he did that, I continued to pump my manhood, releasing every little drop of seed onto Jesse's stomach.

Once I was done, I let go of Jesse's waist and neck before grabbing his wrists. I laid down, pulling Jesse on top of me. We both grunted as our naked sexes collided. I smirked as I took a hold of his hips and positioned him above my manhood. I slowly lowered him down onto it, causing us both to moan and groan loudly.

"Agh~ Damn this is so good!" I groaned huskily.

Jesse giggled, "Oh yeah, Daddy?"

"Yeah," I answered, panting slightly.

I dug my fingers into Jesse's hips, groaning loudly as waves of pleasure ran up my core. Jesse started to move his hips up and down, his womanhood massaging every inch of my manhood. While he did this, I started to thrust upwards harshly. This caused Jesse to practically scream at the top of his lungs.

Suddenly, I felt a second release coming on. I started to buck my hips harder and harder, hitting his g-spot once again. This made his inner walls tighten more and more with each thrust. We grew closer and closer to our second climaxes, hanging on as best we could.

After a couple more thrusts, we were both ready for a second release. I slammed into him one last time, pulling his hips down with it. We quickly pulled away before releasing our climaxes. My seed shot out onto his womanhood while his juices sprayed out and milked my manhood. We both sat there, panting heavily.

Eventually, Jesse passed out on the ground. I chuckled a bit before getting up and changing back into my old clothing. I walked away, leaving him on the ground.

(Jesse's POV)
About an hour or so after passing out in the clearing, I felt something nudging my shoulder. I stirred a bit, my eyes fluttering open as I looked up at Reuben. He had been nudging me with his snout for a while now, and only now have I just woken up. I laid there a little longer, still unable to move.

Once I gained enough of my strength back, I got up with a little help from Reuben. I stumbled over to my clothing and picked it up. When I had finally managed to get my clothing back on, Reuben and I started to head back to Endercon.

After arriving at Endercon, Olivia and Axel spotted us and immediately ran up to us. Olivia pulled me into a tight hug, causing my breasts to ache a bit. I hissed and winced, causing Olivia to instantly pull away from the hug.

"Oh, sorry Jesse! We were just really worried about you!" Olivia exclaimed.

Axel crossed his arms across his chest, "Yeah dude, you had us really worried there for a hot minute."

"Don't worry, I was having a bit of trouble finding Reuben," I reassured them.

Axel sighed looking up at our build, "Hey, at least we finally won!"

"Yeah, the creeper was a nice touch. Good call, Jesse!" Olivia said.

I chuckled, "I'm proud of you guys. You did amazing."

"Awe shucks," Axel said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't make me blush," Olivia smiled while blushing. Her smile quickly turned into a playful scowl, "Seriously, DON'T!"

I motioned for them to come, "Come on, let's just enjoy the night."

The three of us headed inside, where we met up with Petra. She asked me to come along with her for a deal to trade a wither skull for a diamond. She did the trade, but the guy scammed her.

Little did we know what that scam would lead to... Petra was almost taken from us, but she managed to escape as we headed through the nether portal, with Lukas, to find the Order of the Stone's temple. Once we found the place, I left with Axel to find Magnus while Olivia headed off to find Ellegaard. And Lukas, he stayed behind just in case Petra decided to show her face.

When me and Axel arrived back, we saw that Petra had returned. We were quick to greet her, but I had a strange feeling. I looked into her eyes, which were paler than normal. When I saw her clutching her arm, I knew something was really wrong with her...

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @AdventureWomen)