Maybe I Can Help (Aiden x Petra)

(Petra's POV)
I've started to see a real change in Jesse. He's been distant lately after our latest fight. For years, Jesse and I have been in a loving relationship. Well, at first it was loving, but now, something's changed in Jesse. Our love for each other has faded and Jesse seems too desperate to try to renew our relationship. But I believe it is beyond repair and have given up.

One day while I was sharpening my sword, I heard the sound of the mail slot opening. I looked over and saw an envelope fall onto the floor. I raised an eyebrow as I put my sword down and started towards the door. I picked up the envelope and saw it was from Jesse.

"Oh great, what does he want now?" I thought as I brought it back over to my chair.

I opened it up and threw the envelope into the trash. I opened the letter and read the message that he wanted me to come over to his place that night. And it was already dark out.

"Well, I might take this up but I'll need to be careful," I said to myself.

I didn't bother changing and just headed out of the house in my normal outfit, nor armor at all. I wouldn't want to dirty my armor on a simpleton like Jesse.

Once I got to Jesse's place, I knocked on the door. After a couple minutes, there was no response, as expected. Just when I was about to knock again, someone grabbed me from behind. They placed a piece of cloth over my mouth. I tried my best to rip away, but failed as I breathed in the fumes and passed out shortly after.

After what seemed like hours, I finally woke up. My vision was a bit blurred at first, but after blinking a couple times, it cleared up. I looked to see that both of my wrists were tied to each of my sides, and I was on my knees. I looked around to see I was in a dirt hut. Finally, I look up, and was shocked to see a familiar face walking in from the shadows.

"Aiden? What happened?" I asked in confusion.

Aiden chuckled, "How's it going, Petra~? How's everything with you and Jesse?"

"It could be better," I sighed, looking down at the ground.

Aiden walked up to me and got on his knees. He grabbed a hold of my chin and made me look up at him.

"What's the matter gorgeous? You seem down," Aiden said somewhat sympathetically.

I shrugged, "Things with me and Jesse haven't been the greatest."

"I'm sorry," Aiden said before smirking, "Maybe I can help?~"

I looked down to see a bulge in his jeans. I looked back up at him with a smirk.

"Perhaps you can~" I said seductively.

Aiden got the hint and took out a pair of scissors from his inventory. He took a hold of my clothing and started to cut through it. As he cut, the blush on his cheeks became brighter as more of my body was exposed to him. He even cut my bandanna off my head, careful not to accidentally cut my hair.

Once he had cut it all up, he ripped the remaining pieces off of me and threw them off to the side. He stood back up and started to unzip his pants. He took a hold of his manhood and placed it in front of my mouth.

"Open yourself mouth, sweetie~" he commanded huskily.

I giggled before opening my mouth. That's when Aiden thrusted his manhood into my mouth. He took a hold of my head and started to thrust is manhood in and out quickly. I moaned, sending a vibration up his manhood.

"Mhm~" I moaned.

Aiden groaned loudly, "Oh shit~ Petra!~ You damn slut~"

I smirked as I started to bob my head the best I could. He groaned as his core started to tense. Suddenly, he slammed my head fully down his length. He shot his seed into my mouth before pulling away. His manhood twitched as more of his seed dripped out of his tip and onto the ground. I swallowed what was in my mouth and waited as Aiden panted and recovered.