More Query Interests (Mevia x F. Reader)

(A/N: This is a continuation of Query Interests (Mevia x F. Reader))

(Y/N's POV)
"Now it's my turn to please you~" Mevia purred in my ear.

I blushed heavily as Mevia quickly untied her bathrobe. She threw it off to the side, exposing her beautiful pale body to me once again. She took a hold of my chin before leaning in and kissing me on the lips. I slowly melted in, wrapping my arms around her neck.

During the kiss, I felt her start to trail her hand down my body. She stopped at my clit, brushing her fingers over it gently. This caused me to moan in the kiss. She smirked and started to rub it a little more. I bucked my hips lightly as waves of pleasure started to go up my core. When Mevia pulled away from the kiss, I immediately started to moan loudly and gasp for air.

After a little while, I felt my core starting to throb violently. Just as I was about to release, Mevia took two of her fingers and slammed them into my entrance. She started to pump them in and out of me. This only caused my body to draw closer to its release. Suddenly, I couldn't hold it in anymore and my juices sprayed out of my core. I panted as Mevia removed her fingers from my core.

"Mevia~" I purred through my panting.

Mevia chuckled, "Oh, that was just a warm up~"

As I continued panting, I watched as Mevia took something out of her inventory. I blushed when I saw the large toy in her hand. She positioned the thing in front of my entrance, circling it around teasingly. While teasing me, she leaned forward and kissed me again. She pulled away before grabbing chin with her free hand. 

"Are you ready, cutie?~" Mevia asked seductively.

I nodded as I ran my fingers through her pale cyan hair, "Of course~"

I kept my eyes on Mevia as she started to insert the toy into my core. I felt a slight burning sensation, the toy stretching out my core even more. She let go of my chin, and I buried my head in the crook of her neck, distracting myself from the aching in my core. Mevia held the toy still inside of me to allow my core to adjust.

A couple moments later, I took my head out of the crook of her neck. I looked up at Mevia as she looked down at me. I nodded as a signal for her to start. She sighed before she pulled the toy out to its tip. She slowly reinserted it, causing me to gasp in bliss. She started off slow, pumping in and out at a pace she felt was slow enough for me.

Soon after, I started to beg for her to go a little quicker. Mevia started to pump the toy in and out quicker and harder than before. I moaned softly as the toy went deeper and deeper into my core. While speeding up her pace, Mevia leaned down towards my breasts. She took one into her mouth, sucking harshly on my nipple.

"Ah~ Mevia!" I moaned as I curled my fingers in pleasure.

Mevia took one of her hands to my clit, rubbing it in unison with her thrusts. This caused a wave of pleasure to travel up my core quickly. I bucked my hips, making the toy hit my g-spot. My inner walls tightened as a reaction, causing Mevia to struggle slightly with her thrusts. She pulled away from my breast and smirked.

"Damn (N/Y)! You're so tight!~" Mevia purred.

I giggled at this, "What did you expect, babe?"

That caused Mevia to blush madly and become flustered. I giggled even more as I took a hold of her chin. We both leaned in before our lips locked.

(Mevia's POV)
As (Y/N) and I kissed, I stopped rubbing her clit. Instead, I took my hand to her saliva covered breast. I squeezed it gently, causing (Y/N) to moan in the kiss. She was already close to her climax. We pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva. I continued to thrust the toy in and out of (Y/N)'s core quickly.

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s core fully tightened around the toy. I slammed the thing in one final time as hard as I could. This triggered her orgasm, making her juices spray out of her core. Her juices milked the toy before her inner walls released their grip on it. (Y/N) panted heavily as I pulled the toy out of her core.

While (Y/N) recovered, I laid next to her and spread my legs. I rubbed the toy between my labia, causing my entrance to become wet. After a couple minutes of teasing, I slammed the toy into my core. This caused me to moan loudly, a wave of pleasure running up my core and making me shiver. I heard (Y/N) giggle when she looked over at me.

"Couldn't wait, could you?" she asked, a little amused.

I blushed heavily as she got on top of me. She took a hold of the toy with one hand, while taking the other to one of my legs. She placed my leg on her shoulder, causing my core to open up a little more. Afterwards, she slammed the toy into me hard. The toy went deep inside of my core, instantly hitting my g-spot.

"Oh fuck, (Y/N)!" I moaned loudly.

(Y/N) giggled but didn't say anything as she kept slamming the toy into me. My core throbbed painfully while she targeted my g-spot. (Y/N) took her free hand down to my clit. She rubbed it quickly, causing me to gasp deeply. I could barely breathe from all the moaning and panting that I was doing.

Soon enough, I was near to my climax. She noticed this and sped up the pace of her thrusts. Suddenly, she slammed it into my core one final time. This caused me to yelp as my juices sprayed out of me. She pulled her hand away from my clit, licking off her fingers. (Y/N) pulled the toy out of me before placing it in my nightstand. I panted heavily as (Y/N) leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. That peck turned into two, then three, until we were full on making out again.

As we made out, (Y/N) ran one of her hands down my side. I shivered as I sighed in bliss. We pulled away before she got off of me. Once I recovered, we both got up and changed back into our normal clothing.

"We should get you back to the village," I said.

(Y/N) nodded, "I agree, Hadrian's probably still suspicious of us!"

I nodded as well before heading towards the door. I cracked the door open just in time to see Otto walking by. My muscles tensed when he looked over at the door. I opened the door more before walking out.

"Mevia, what was that all about?" he asked, albeit a bit confused.

I sighed, "Look, don't tell Hadrian, but I may have snuck a competitor into the place."

"Let me guess, it's (Y/N), right?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

My eyes widened in shock, "How did you know?!"

"Just a hunch," Otto answered with a shrug. "I'm guessing you need to take her back to the village. Just go, I'll make sure Hadrian doesn't find out but hurry!"

I nodded before signaling for (Y/N) to come out of the room. The two of us quickly rushed out of the palace and to the village.

Once we finally arrived at Competitor Village, I led (Y/N) into the dormitory building. Before she headed back to her room, I took a hold of her wrist. I turned her to face me as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Mevia? What is it?" she asked.

I sighed, "(Y/N), I love you, but I know we can't be together because of the rules..."

"Well, fuck the rules! I love you too!" (Y/N) said with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, "No one has to know about us~"

I smiled at her, "You're right, just be careful not to mention this evening to anyone!"

She giggled, "I wouldn't dare think about it~"

I blushed a bit as I pulled (Y/N) close to me. (Y/N) stood on the tip of her toes as she gave me a peck on the lips. I kissed her back, but this time a little deeper. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as we kissed passionately.

After a couple moments, we pulled away. We both were blushing heavily as we let go of each other. (Y/N) giggled as she finally headed back to her dorm for the night. I sighed before heading back home myself.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @whitediamondhatesyou)