A Shocking Secret (*Non Binary* Jesse x Soren)

(This story is a continuation of Her Wither Sickness)

(Jesse's POV)
After a while of traversing the End, our group had made our way into Soren's "Artificial Happy Land", or so it was called according to Lukas. We had all become very irritated from how exhausted we had become, but we were not going to stop searching now. Not when we were so close to finding him.

As we walked around the area, I saw quite a few levers on the wool trees. I flipped one of them before looking over to see part of the redstone lamp cloud light up. I knew what I needed to do as I went on to trigger the rest of the levers. Once that was done, I went over to the wall and pressed the done button.

When I did that, a hidden door opened up to reveal the lobby of Soren's house. The others and I walked into the hotel looking lobby. Though, I had no clue why Soren would have anything like this since he never gets any guests. I shook off that thought when I heard loud music playing. I walked over to Olivia, who was listening to the music through the door.

"Let's see what's going on behind this door," I said.

Olivia nodded as a response before allowing me to open the door. The two of us walked into the laboratory. But sadly, Soren was not there. We were very confused seeing that he had left his jukebox on. We split off into the room, looking around for clues of where Soren could be.

While I listened to the jukebox, I heard something about Soren "hiding among them". I looked at the window and saw one of his armor stands was empty. I told Olivia about this, and she pointed out a blueprint she had found in the chest nearby. We came to the horrifying conclusion that Soren was conducting his experiment with the Endermen outside. I sighed as I took the clay blocks from inside and the blueprints before heading out the doors.

After heading out into the experiment area, I started to look around for the last clay block. When I found it, I noticed that an Enderman was holding it. I hesitantly made my way towards the creature. Grabbing the block in its hands, I slowly started to wiggled it out of its grasp. It became very angry, screeching as I started to make my way towards the building grid. I quickly built the structure before nervously looking around at all the angry Endermen.

"False evidence of Endermen intelligence: accomplished!" I said to myself.

Right as I said that, some of the Endermen started to approach me. I backed away a bit as they started to get closer and closer. Then someone walked up from behind them, the Endermen standing off to the side a bit to clear a path.

"I'm sorry, but it has to look real," the mystery person said, before swinging his fist and knocking me out cold.

When I woke up next, I saw Soren sitting right in front of me. I got up onto my feet, causing him to do the same. He started to scold me a bit about angering the Endermen.

After a couple minutes of listening to him ranting, I finally got his attention with The Order of the Stone's amulet. He turned to face me with his eyes wide, yet he still wasn't inclined to believe me. But, I had an idea that would ensure that he believed me. If I showed Soren my breasts and had se with him, he would definitely want to come with us.

"Soren, listen. I have a secret. If I show you my secret, will you believe me?" I offered.

Soren sighed, "Fine... but only if you show me..."

"Oh, what I'm about to show you will peak your interest," I chuckled.

Soren looked at me as I started to undo my suspender straps. Once that was undone, I lifted my shirt and fake nipple bra. Soren's eyes widened as my breasts were now exposed to him. After removing everything from my waist up, I completely lowered my jeans and panties, revealing my womanhood to him.

When I had completely stripped down, I looked back up at Soren, who was blushing madly. I walked up to him before getting my body closer to his. Soren placed his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, making his turn bright red.

(Soren's POV)
I felt my face heat up as Jesse wrapped his arms around my neck. My eyes trailed along his exposed woman figure. I was very confused, but then, it hit me. Jesse was a non binary male, something I heard of a long time ago.

Years back, I was told about these sorts of people by my old friends. I never was inclined to believe them, since I had lost a lot of trust in them. But now seeing it for myself, it's very shocking.

Suddenly, I realized I could barely control myself. I trailed my hands around Jesse's butt, groping him slightly. This caused him to moan softly as I continued to roam my hands around his body. Jesse giggled before using his body weight to push me down to the ground. He smirked as he leaned down towards my ear.

"Wanna have some fun, Daddy?~" Jesse purred seductively.

I smirked, "Of course, baby~"

Jesse giggled as he started to undo my pants. He slipped them off easily and removed my manhood from my boxers. He looked up at me before positioning his womanhood above my manhood. I grunted a bit as he pumped me a couple times, causing my manhood to harden up.

Once my manhood was completely hardened up, Jesse started to lower himself onto my manhood. I groaned huskily as his womanhood wrapped itself around my length. After doing this, Jesse started to move his hips up and down my manhood. I grunted softly before I took my hands back onto his waist. I slowly guided his hips up and down as I bucked mine to meet his.

"Agh~ Jesse~" I groaned.

Jesse giggled with a smirk, "Mm~ You're so damn big, Daddy!"

"Well, you're pretty tight if I do say so myself~" I said, chuckling softly.

A couple moments later, I started to grow bored of Jesse's slow riding. So, I decided that I should take control of this whole escapade.

Without hesitation, I took a tight hold of Jesse's hips before switching our position. I tackled him onto his back, immediately getting on top of him. My manhood had been pulled out in the switch, so I positioned my manhood in front of his entrance once again. Then, I slammed into him as hard as I could which made him moan loudly. My fingers dug into his hips as I inner walls tightening around my manhood.

After a little while, Jesse started to buck his hips violently in an attempt to meet with my thrusts. This caused my manhood to hit his g-spot. His walls started to tighten and throb which signaled that he was getting closer and closer to his climax. Because he was getting so close so quickly, his tightening walls made me grow closer to my climax as well.

Suddenly, I could feel my core throbbing desperately, begging for me to release into Jesse's tightening core. After a couple more thrusts, I allowed my desires to take over as I slammed into Jesse one last time. I pulled him close to me, causing my tip to slam into his g-spot. Jesse practically screamed as his juices sprayed out of his core.

Not too long after he released, I could barely hold anything in anymore. I immediately pulled out of Jesse in fear that I could possibly get him pregnant. Instead of cumming inside of him, I stroked my manhood quickly. This caused my seed to shoot out onto his stomach as he panted heavily. I grunted huskily as I released every last drop of my seed onto him. Once I was done, I let go of my manhood and panted.

"Soren~" Jesse panted.

I chuckled, "Relax now, I believe you!"

A little while of panting later, Jesse and I had finally recovered from our little escapade. When that happened, I fixed myself up before helping Jesse get dressed once again. We were able to get fixed up just in time as Jesse's friend's had barged into the room with us. Most of his friends stared in awe as one of them walked forwards.

"You look terrible," I said, being mindful of my worried tone.

His friend coughed, "I'm fine!"

As Jesse and I walked over to the group, all their eyes widened, and they started to back away. Jesse and I gave them a confused look as they told us not to look back. That's when I heard a familiar noise, causing me to tense up. And with that, the group and I started running away from the Endermen invading my laboratory. But that was nothing compared to the monster I was about to help the group face...

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @AdventureWomen)