Anniversary Surprise (M. Jesse x Petra)

(Petra's POV)
I sat on the bed in Jesse's room waiting for him to return from his office. Today was our one year anniversary, and I wanted to do something special for Jesse. I placed some rose petals on the bed and changed into some fancy lingerie. I tied a robe around myself and sat on the bed once again. I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I felt myself getting wet as my anticipation grew higher. I saw Jesse walk in with a shocked look on his face.

"What's with all this, Petra?" Jesse asked.

"It's our one year anniversary, and I thought I would give you something special," I said seductively.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed with me. He was on top, while I was on the bottom. I leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips. He did not hesitate to kiss back. I felt something like me between the legs and looked down. His member was getting hard already.

"Oh looks like someone needs some attention~" I teased as I took my hand in his trousers.

I grabbed his member and began to rub the sides of it. This caused him to groan and buck his hips.

"Ugh~ Petra" he groaned while bucking his hips.

I giggled as I continued to tease him. He took my hand out of his trousers and kissed it. He turned us around so that my back was facing him. He undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I blushed madly knowing what he was about to do.

"Oh Daddy~ Please be careful with your little pet~" I teasingly begged him.

This made him growl at me a bit. He took off the robe I was wearing along with my bra and panties. I felt him tease my Pusey with his cock. He did this for a while before inserting himself. I felt him pushing in a bit differently than usual.

"Damn Petra, your ass is tight." Jesse groaned as he pushed his entire length into me.

I moaned aloud as he started to pound into me. While pounding into me, he started to spank me hard. Every spank he gave me caused me to moan loudly.

"You like that huh you little slut!" Jesse said as he groaned.

He continued spanking and pounding until his member began to throb inside of me. I knew he was close and slammed my hips onto him to meet his thrusts. Without warning, he slammed into me one last time releasing all of his fluids into my hole. He pulled out as some of his seed stained the bed as it dripped out of me.

He laid on his back and I took this opportunity to get on top of him. I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and placed it onto his member. I positioned his member outside of my core before slamming my hips into him causing us both to groan loudly. I slowly began to move my hips giving him even more pleasure.

(Jesse's POV)
I mewled at the feeling of Petra riding me. She so tight and warm how could I say I didn't love it? I grabbed her hips and helped her move them a bit faster up and down my length. I let go of her hips and started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Ah~ Jesse!" Petra manage to say between moans.

I continued to go harsher until I felt her reaching her climax. She got tighter and tighter on my member until she finally warned me,

"Jesse, I think I'm going to cum!"

With that she screamed as her fluids sprayed put onto my covered member.

I flipped her over so that her backside was in my face and my covered member was in hers. She understood what to do as she started to suck on my member. This caused me to moan as I began eating her out. I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could causing her to moan sending vibrations down my member.

We did this for a good twenty minutes before we both were about reach our climaxes. She ducked harder on my member as I licked her clit as fast as I could.

"Ah~" she moaned as her fluids sprayed into my mouth.

This triggered my orgasm as she grabbed my base pumping it as I released my climax into the condom.

We both panted as we grained from our heated session. She got off of me and laid next to me in bed. My member was still hard, and she looked at me smirking.

"The night is still young, and you're still hard," she said seductively.

"Then why don't we continue, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Thought you'd never as," she said excitedly.

We continued our love making throughout the night until we both passed out from exhaustion.

-
-
-
-
(Sorry if this is garbage. I'm working on another book along with this one and my limes book)
-
-
-
-
(Requested by: @Lostdavelee )