An Unusual Patron (Petra x M. White Pumpkin)

(Is this the sequel to "Your Payment" following Petra in her trading adventures)

(Petra's POV)
I've been into the trading business for quite some time now. It's been about nine months since my trade with Ivor and three since my latest trade. Ever since that first trade, I would have patrons send me letters saying that they would like to trade with me.

More often than not, I would have more male patrons than female patrons. Women normally aren't into trades, but when I do get them, they are happy to know I am a fair business woman. Little do they know about my extra "services" for male patrons. The males always like how fair I was, but they also seemed to like my looks and personality. One thing would lead to another, and I started to offer my "services" for all my male patrons. This kept good income, so I decided not to stop and just let it come to me. After a while word started to spread around, and that's why I have more male patrons than female ones.

But, all the trading I do gets tiring after a while. I was relaxing in bed and I started thinking a little bit. Trades had been a bit slow for a while, maybe it was about time for me to take a break. I shrugged as I got up from the bed, not bothering to put on my armor. I decided to meet up with Jesse and the gang for a little get together.

During our little trip to the jungle temple, I needed to take a mental break from everything. That's when I noticed something outside the temple. I walked up to it and picked up three letters. Two had names on them, Harry and Brick. The third, however, had no name on it. I felt a bit uneasy and decided to open them. Luckily since I had all the stuff,  they were all easy trades and all from male patrons. I sighed in relief and decided to head split off for the first trade. I had a hunch for where to go, so I left the group to start the trade.

"Hopefully, it'll be easy to get there," I thought to myself.

Once I arrived there, I immediately became surrounded by zombies. I swiftly rushed through the hordes and to the mansion in the distance. I ran in through the front doors and slammed them behind me. I looked around the dim, creepy place. I decided to see if anyone was home.

"Hello, I'm Petra! You sent me a letter for a food trade?" I called out.

With no response, I started to explore the mansion, but I heard something. I turned around and saw no one there. I sighed as I continued to explore. I was starting to doubt that my hunch was right. Suddenly, the lights all turned off. I quickly pulled out my blade and prepared to fight. The person tried to attack me, but I was faster since I didn't have my armor on. I managed to block all of their attacks until they stopped.

"My my, very impressive. Although, there are other things more intriguing than your fighting skills," someone said huskily.

The lights flickered a bit, and I saw a person in front of me with an axe and... a white pumpkin for a head? Then, the light fully turned on, making their figure more clear. He started to circle around me a bit.

"Why do you have a pumpkin on your head?" I asked.

"That's not important!" they said while walking around me. "I just want to get this trade done as soon as possible."

"Why do you want so much food?" I asked.

The person sighed, "You are quite a nosey one. Aren't you? I was interested in trading, but now I'm more intrigued about our combat skills!"

He swung his sword at me, but I quickly blocked it. Soon the two of us were engaged in another fight. I noticed the man was very skinny and could tell why he wanted so much food. The poor thing was starving to death! But that didn't seem to affect his fighting skills.

"My I must say, you are an incredible fighter. Not gonna lie though, my eyes have been on your breasts this entire time..." the guy said huskily.

I chuckled as we continued to fight. The match ended in a tie as both of our weapons flew out of our hands. I landed on my back while the guy was on top of me, pinning my arms with his hand.

"You look even more spectacular up close~" the guy said teasingly.

(WP's POV)
She chuckled a little but moaned as I started to trail my free hand around her covered body. My other hand took a firm grip on her wrists, making sure there was no way for her to break free. Not like she was planning to anyways, seeing that she was allowing me to trail my hand along her body. She tried to hold in a moan as I gently squeezed her breast.

After a while, I removed her clothing and continued to roam my hand around her exposed body. While I did this, she felt something poking at her womanhood. She looked down and smirked when she saw a bulge in my pants. I quickly removed my clothing, still pinning her arms to the ground. I took a hold of my manhood and rubbed it between her labia. Suddenly, I slammed into her hard and fast. I groaned as I slammed my manhood into Petra's core. Damn everyone was right, she feels amazing. I waisted no time as I started to pound my manhood in and out of her. This caused her to moan loudly as her body rocked back and forth.

As I slammed into her, I raised my mask as little before leaning down towards her neck. I started to lick and suck around her neck. She sighed as I did this before her moans returned. I chuckled as I bit down gently on her neck. I did this a couple times, teasing her a little. Afterwards, I pulled my mask back down, not wanting to give away my identity. That wouldn't be fun, now would it? I groaned and continued to slam my manhood in and out of her, my hips aching a little from how hard I did this.

"Ah fuck~ You're strangely fit~" she moaned.

I grunted and chuckled, "Agh, you're not half bad yourself cutie~"

She yelped as my manhood started to go deeper and deeper into her core. I could feel a tugging in my core as my manhood begged for a release. I could also tell she was getting close to her climax as well. Her walls were throbbing as they started to tighten around my manhood. This only caused my manhood to hit her g-spot. She moaned loudly as her juices started to squirt out of her entrance.

A couple minutes later, I felt the urge to slam into her and release all I had in me. I didn't warn her as I slammed into her, still holding her hands above her head. She yelped as as released as well. My seed mixed with her juices and filled up her womb. But, I didn't stop there. While she was in pure bliss, I started to slam into her harder and faster than before. My manhood went deeper and deeper with each thrust. Since her womanhood was relaxed, it was easier for me to reach deeper into her.

Again, my core started to ache, but I held it in. I wanted to savor this moment for as long as I could take it. She let out some hoarse moans as I continued. She could barely control herself as more of her juices started to shoot out of her core. She milked my manhood as I slammed into her one final time. I grunted as my seed filled her up. I sat there panting a little as Petra passed out.

"Holy shit, that was amazing~" I thought to myself.

I kept my manhood inside of her as I started to roam my free hand around her body. Once I knew she was fully passed out, I raised my white pumpkin mask and lowered myself down to her breasts. I took my hand away from her wrists and slowly brought it down to her breasts. I took one in my hand while the other I took into my mouth. I started to suck in it while massaging the other. I did this until I got bored and pulled my manhood out of her.

After dressing myself, I quickly gathered my food and gave her the payment. But, I decided to tip her with a little something special.

(Petra's POV)
A couple hours later, I groaned and started to stir a bit. I noticed I was still in the mansion, but something was off. The food I had to trade was missing and replaced by several stacks of diamonds and emeralds. I was shocked, but I got up. I also picked up my blade and went to put it back into my inventory.

That's when I noticed my sword had a weird glow on it.

"What the heck happened to my sword?" I thought to myself.

Then, I looked at the enchantments. My eyes widened when I saw what enchantments it had on it. My sword was crazy good.

"Did that weird guy do this?" I thought.

I shook it off and placed it back into m inventory. I decided to head back home to meet up with the rest of the gang. But first thing's first, I needed to change. Once I was changed, I quickly ran out and headed back to meet up with Jesse and the others.

"Please no one have noticed how long I've been gone..."

Little did I know what was waiting for me back at home.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Xenonzthedemon)