Interview Boredom (Romeo x Lukas)

(Romeo's POV)
I sat on Lukas's couch, waiting for him to gather up his writing supplies. I had come over to his place because he wanted to do a small interview about what my thought process was and everything when I covered Beacontown in bedrock. He was working on a documentary novel that he was working on called, "The Life of An Ex-Admin".

After a couple more minutes of waiting, Lukas finally arrived with all of his materials. He placed some quills and an ink pot on the coffee table before sitting down with a clipboard in his lap.

"Alright, shall we begin, Romeo?" he asked, getting ready to write.

I nodded and smiled,  "Whenever you are, mate."

"Okay, first question..." he started.

With that, our interview began. He asked me a couple questions about what it was like having powers, living with Xara and Fred, etc. Most of them were easy to answer while others were a little more difficult to answer.

After an hour or so of answering questions, I started to grow very bored of this little interview. I let out a bored yawn, trying to signal to Lukas that I've had enough. But sadly, Lukas didn't take the hint, so I had another idea in mind. Though, I knew I needed to wait for the perfect moment to strike.

A couple moments later, I scooted closer to Lukas. He was placing his clipboard back down onto the coffee table as I started to reach for his hips. He yelped when I grabbed him before placing him into my lap. He blushed madly as the bulge in my pants touched his covered butt.

"R-Romeo? What a-are you doing?" Lukas stuttered.

I chuckled huskily, "Curing my boredom, cutie~"

Lukas gulped as I started to mess with the zipper on his jeans. Once I undid it and his button, I slithered my hand into his boxers. I pulled out his manhood before stroking his shaft slowly, causing him to groan softly.

"Agh~ Romeo~"

I chuckled, "You like that, don't you?"

Lukas tried to respond, but instead, moaned softly. I started to stroke his member a bit faster, making it harden up quicker. After a little while, Lukas's member had fully hardened up. When this happened, I started to stroke him as fast as I could, causing him to groan deeply.

Not long after he fully hardened up, Lukas was already reaching his limit. He started to buck his hips violently to make my hand go up and down his shaft harder and faster. He grabbed at my jeans, curling his fingers and pulling at them. Before he could say anything else, Lukas gasped and released his seed. His seed splattered onto my hand as I pulled it away from his member. I wiped my hand off before waiting for him to recover.

Once he recovered, Lukas got off on my lap and down onto the floor. He sat on his knees before taking his hands to the zipper of my jeans. When he undid that, I pulled them down to my thighs, causing my member to spring out into the air. Lukas's eyes widened when he saw my hardened glory. He hesitantly took his hand onto my shaft, pumping my member quickly.

After a couple moments of that, Lukas finally took my length into his mouth. He started to bob his head up and down my shaft, causing me to groan huskily. I took my hand to the back of his head to guide it along my length.

"Damn this feels good~" I grunted, running my fingers through his hair and curling them.

Lukas moaned as he sucked on my shaft. This caused a vibration to go up from my saliva covered member into my core. He took one of his hands down to my base, squeezing and massaging it gently. This made me groan loudly as he continued to bob his head along my entire length.

"Agh~ You really know what you're doing huh?" I asked teasingly, licking my lips a bit.

Lukas let out a muffled "Mhm" as he kept bobbing his head along my length. I leaned my head back and gasped before bucking my hips as gently as I could. I tried to do my best to restrain myself so that I didn't choke the poor boy. Sadly, my attempt failed as I grew close to my climax. After a little while, I started to feel a sharp pain in my core, signaling my release.

(Lukas's POV)
I started to choke slightly as Romeo started to thrust more and more of his length in and out of my mouth. I could tell he was getting close to his climax and prepared for his release.

Without any warning, Romeo slammed my head down the rest of his length. I barely held in a gag as he released his seed into my mouth. As soon as I got the chance to, I immediately pulled away from his manhood. I swallowed most of his seed while allowing the rest to spill out onto the floor. I sat there with Romeo trying to regain my breath.

Once we both recovered, Romeo helped me back onto the couch before getting on top of me. He wasted no time pulling my jeans off completely, throwing them off to the side. After doing that, he took a hold of my hips with one hand while using the other to position his manhood in front of my anus.

"Are you ready?" Romeo asked.

I nodded, "Ready as I'll ever be, I guess..."

Romeo motioned for me to keep my eyes on him as he started to insert his manhood into me. As he thrusted in, he leaned down and started to kiss along my neck. When his length was fully inside of me, he started to slowly pull his manhood out of me. Once he was up to his tip, he slowly thrusted back in and out again. He did this for a little while, allowing me to get used to his manhood going in and out of me.

A couple moments later, Romeo's kisses started to become bites that were accompanied by sucking. This caused the bite marks to turn into large bruises on my neck and collarbone. He did this for a couple minutes, making sure he had marked almost every inch of my neck, all while he slowly thrusted in and out of me.

After growing bored of that and his slow pace, Romeo pulled away from my neck and started to speed up his pace. He took his other hand onto my hips like the first one, pulling my hips closer and closer to his. This caused me to yelp at the sudden change in pace.

"Romeo!~" I moaned loudly.

Romeo chuckled, "Just relax and enjoy yourself, baby~"

I continued to moan loudly as Romeo proceeded to slam his entire length in and out of me as hard as he could. His manhood stretched out every inch of my core while he did this. My stomach bulged slightly from how hard and fast he was slamming in and out of me.

Suddenly, Romeo's slamming started to become more violent than before. I knew this meant he was close, so I braced myself for a more intense release than the former one. He forced his full length into my core one last time, causing me to practically scream when he did so.

Not long after he slammed into me, he dug his fingers into my hips. He groaned loudly as he released his seed into my core. Afterwards, he immediately pulled out of me before desperately gasping for air. We both started to pant heavily as we attempted to regain from our lovemaking session.

"Now that was an interesting interview~" Romeo panted, stuffing his manhood back into his jeans.

I chuckled hoarsely, "That certainly was interesting!"

Once we both finally recovered, Romeo picked up my jeans and handed them to me. I smiled as I got up from the couch, my butt still a little sore from how rough Romeo had been with me.

After getting my jeans back on, Romeo helped me back to my bedroom. It was there that we laid down in my bed together. Romeo wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. We cuddled on the bed for a little while until Romeo had decided he wanted to go home.

Not even an hour after he left, I began to work on my new novel about Admins. I had interviewed the two Admins to get all the information I needed about them. I worked tirelessly throughout the night until it was finally complete. I was quick to get it published so that everyone would be able to understand how the Admins really worked and what their mindsets were.

Needless to say, Romeo was very satisfied by the outcome of the novel. Xara, on the other hand, took a little while to get comfortable with my writing. With a little convincing from Romeo, she was finally able to accept it.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @cookiemagic12344)