Your Payment (Petra x Ivor)

(Petra's POV)
After arriving at the gates of Endercon, I told Jesse and the others I had some business to take care of. Jesse insisted on coming, but I politely declined. Olivia sighed as she grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him into the convention. Meanwhile, I made my way into one of the alleyways near the gates.

Once I arrived to where I scheduled the deal, I waited patiently for the guy to arrive. His name was Ivor, and I was going to be trading him a wither skull for a diamond. A bit cheap, but for what it's worth, as long as he pays we're good. Even though, I went through a lot of trouble to get the stupid thing.

After a couple minutes of playing the waiting game, Ivor still hadn't arrived. I was considering looking for him, but decided to wait a little long. Just as I had hoped, Ivor finally showed up. He smirked at me and licked his lips.

"Hello Petra, I must say you're ass and thighs look good in those shorts~" Ivor complimented teasingly.

I chuckled, "Why thank you."

I took the skull out of my inventory and handed it to him. He snatched it from my hands as his eyes glimmered with excitement. He placed it into his inventory and sighed.

"So, I'll take the diamond now," I said.

Ivor smirked, "How about ten? I know how much trouble you went through to get this thing. It would be only fair if I paid you more than a measly diamond."

I was about to respond, but I noticed that Ivor seemed to have a bulge in his pants. He noticed my smirk and walked closer to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist before kissing me on the lips. I melted into the kiss as he started to trail his hand down my body.

While we kissed, he started to mess with my belt. Soon, he undid it completely before stripping it off. I did nothing but kissed him as he started to remove all of my clothing. He even removed my bandanna before throwing it off to the side. He also removed his clothes, throwing them off to the pile of clothing next to us.

Once he fully stripped, we pulled away and started panting. He roamed his hands around my body, touching every inch of my bare skin.

"My, I must say your skin is soft and luscious~" he said huskily.

I chuckled at this as he continued to run his hands along my body.

After he grew tired of that, he forced me down onto my knees. I was now face to face with his hardened manhood. I smirked as I took a hold of it and started pumping it gently. I leaned in and swirled my tongue around the tip. This caused him to groan as I continued to tease him like this.

Not even a moment later, I took his manhood into my mouth. I started to bob my head up and down his length, causing him to groan even more. He took his hand to the back of my head before forcing more and more of his length into my mouth.

Then without warning, he came in my mouth. I pulled away and swallowed his seed. As I swallowed his seed, he started to pump his manhood a bit more. This earned some grunts from him as more of his seed started to shoot out onto my face. I opened my mouth to catch some of it while the rest landed on my cheeks.

"Get up," he commanded huskily.

I quickly obeyed as I got up onto my feet.

"Good girl~ Now, turn around~" he said, licking his lips.

I giggled as I turned around so my back faced him. I bent over a bit and placed my hands onto the cold brick wall. He smirked as he took a hold of my hips before he slammed his manhood into my core. Without hesitation, he immediately started to ram is manhood in and out of me at a quick pace. My body rocked back and forth as he forced my hips back into his manhood.

Soon, Ivor had started ramming into me at an inhuman speed. His manhood's tip touched my g-spot, causing my nerves to go nuts. I felt my walls tightening around his manhood, meaning was about to release. Suddenly, my mind went blank as Ivor spammed into me and groaned.

(Ivor's POV)
I slammed into Petra's core one last time and groaned huskily. My seed started to fill her core as her juices sprayed out onto my manhood.

"Ivor~" Petra panted.

She looked back at me and smiled as she panted for a little while. She was expecting me to pull out, but she was mistaken. Instead, I pulled out a tiny bit to tease her before ramming back into her. I grabbed a hold of her arms and pinned them to her back. I started ramming in and out of her again, earning quite a few moans from her. This time, I went much fast and harder than I had before.

"Ah! Ivor, fuck Ivor!" she moaned.

I smirked as I continued to ram my manhood into her core. The sound of our moans and groans filled the alleyway along with the sound of wet skin slapping. My manhood only continued to go deeper and deeper into her core.

Eventually, I started to hit her g-spot again. This caused her to moan loudly as her core tensed up. Her insides started to throb and her juices began to squirt out of her core. Her juices covered my manhood as I kept slamming.

Then, I felt another strong tug in my stomach. I knew I was about release again, so I slammed into her three times. The final time, I groaned loudly as my seed filled up her womb again. This time though, I pulled away as the two of us began to pant heavily.

When we had finally calmed down a bit, I pulled away from Petra and let go of her arms. She turned to face me before stumbling a bit.

"Ivor~" was the last thing she said before she passed out.

She laid on her stomach on the ground. I smirked as I got down on my knees and spread her thighs a bit with my hands. This exposed her entrance to me, which was still dripping with my seed. I licked my kips as I took a hold of my manhood. I put the tip back in before pumping my shaft.

As I did this, my manhood slipped out of her. I shrugged it off and started to rub my tip between her labia. I soon grew bored for that, I cleaned off my manhood before walking over to get my clothing. I fully dressed myself before taking Petra's clothing off the ground. I walked back over to her before dressing her back into her normal clothing, flipping her onto her back in the process.

Once that was done, I took a chest out of my inventory and placed it on the wall further into the alley. After placing it down, I took thirty diamonds out of my inventory. I placed them in the chest before walking out of the alley.

(Petra's POV)
A couple minutes later, I groaned a bit as my eyes fluttered open. My body felt sore as I attempted to sit and stand up on my own two feet. My legs wobbled, so I grabbed onto the wall nearby. I waited for a while as I tried to regain my balance. I looked down and noticed that I was now completely dressed in my day clothing. Had Ivor changed me? Well, I would never know now.

Once I regained my balance, I looked around the alley. Sadly, there was no sign of Ivor anywhere.

"Darn, he tricked me!" I thought to myself.

That's when I noticed a chest in the darkness of the alleyway. I raised an eyebrow as I started to make my way over to the chest. When I got there, I leaned down a bit as opened up the chest. My eyes widened when I saw Ivor has left thirty diamonds in the chest.

That was triple the amount he had said he would pay me! I immediately took the diamonds into my inventory as I made my way out of the alley. I peaked my head around the corner to make sure that no one would see me walking out of the alley. I quickly bolted back home in hopes that no one grew suspicious of why I had been in an alley.

After that day, I started to have a little more fun with my trades. Every time I would get a male patron, I would always tease them a bit until they grew flustered, and things would escalate. It just so happened that Ivor wasn't the only one who would leave an extra little tip for my services...

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Xenonzthedemon)