A Sexy Treat (Slab x Em x Facemeat x Clutch)

(Slab's POV)
Facemeat and I were having a nice evening of watching horror movies and giving out candy to trick or treaters We had not gotten a single person all night and were about to give up.

While sitting on the couch and watching a movie, the doorbell rang. Facemeat and I whined as we got up from the couch in our detective outfits. Facemeat grabbed the bowl of candy walked up to the door. I opened the door and blushed at the sight of the two people at the door. One of the women was dressed as a cute brown-eared neko schoolgirl and the other a sexy pink-eared werewolf schoolgirl.

"Trick or treat," the two young ladies said.

I went to hand them the candy but the werewolf girl pushed my hand away. The two smirked at us when they noticed that we had growing bulges in our pants.

"We didn't come for that kind of candy, sweetie~" the werewolf purred.

The neko girl giggled, "Yes, we came for a different kind of candy~"

Facemeat and I blushed madly as the two girls removed the school uniform costumes. This exposed the sexy suites they hid underneath. The neko had a white bikini crop top and short white spandex shorts. The werewolf had something similar but in black. Both tops had a heart shaped hole that exposed their breasts. We smirked and led the two women inside.

Once we had led the two women into our guest room, I locked the door behind us before making my way to the bed. I saw Facemeat starting to make out with the werewolf girl. Meanwhile, the neko motioned for me to come over to her. I sat on the bed as she got into my lap. She smirked when she saw the bulge in my black pants.

"Are you excited, Senpai~?" she asked seductively.

I smirked as I cupped her cheek, "Of course, Kitty~"

She giggled as we leaned forwards. Our lips locked as I pushed her down onto the bed. Her hands traveled up my sides before undoing his dark brown suspenders. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled my manhood out of them.

Once she did that, we pulled away from the kiss with a string of saliva running between our lips. She got off my lap and made her way down to my manhood. She took a hold of it before kissing the tip. This caused me to groan as she pumped my shaft.

After kissing the tip and pumping for a while, she finally took the thing into her mouth. This grunted as she started to move her head along my shaft.

"Mm~ Fuck yes, Kitty~" I groaned.

"Mph~" she moaned as she sucked my manhood.

The moan sent a vibration up my manhood, causing me to buck my hips lightly. She grabbed onto my base and started to massage it while I took a hand to the back of her head.

(Em's POV)
I felt the man in front of me grab the back of my head. He started to help me bob my head further and further down his length. His tip eventually started to hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag slightly. I tried my best not to pull away as I sucked his shaft and massaged his base.

"Oh yes Kitty~ Keep going!" he groaned.

After a while, his manhood started to twitch inside of my mouth. I could feel a slight pulsing him his base. The tase of precum started to hit my tongue as he grew closer to his climax. Suddenly, he slammed my head fully down his length before letting out a husky groan. His seed started to fill my mouth, causing my cheeks to puff up. I had to avoid gagging or coughing as I pulled away.

As he was panting, I looked up at him before swallowing his load. He smirked as I got into his lap again. I took off my costume to reveal that I had nothing underneath. I placed my entrance above his tip before wrapping my arms around his neck. He cupped my cheek a d made me look him in the eyes.