The First Female Champion (Romeo x Petra)

(Petra's POV)
After battling our way through the Admin's monsters, puzzles, and ice, but we finally made our way to the clock. Suddenly, we heard someone teleport behind us. Put group twisted around as Romeo revealed himself.

"Welcome Jesse and friends, you have completed your trial, now one of you needs to grab the clock!" Romeo said in an almost announcer like voice.

Jesse looked between Jack and I. He soon nodded at me.

"Petra, you go on ahead. I'll stay behind here," Jesse said.

I nodded, "I won't let you down, Jess."

I ran over to the clock before I started making the long trek up the icy walls. My foot slipped causing me to yelp and dig my nails into the ice. I relaxed a bit, taking a few deep breaths before continuing the climb. My arms and legs became sore and cold from climbing the freezing cold wall.

After a while, I finally made it all the way up to the clock. I punched the thin ice that surrounded the clock. The clock disappeared and I climbed back down the icy wall. I slipped part of the way down, and I thought that this was going to be the death of me. I shut my eyes, accepting my inevitable fate.

Suddenly, I felt my feet on the solid icy ground. I opened my eyes and gaped at the sight. But this didn't last for long as Romeo held out his hand started to make us all float above the ground.

"You coward, and I made you my champion!" Romeo shouted at Jesse, "You left your friend to get the clock while you stood there doing nothing!"

Romeo looked at me before looking back at Jesse. He smirked as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the gauntlet that was on Jesse's hand disappeared and transferred onto my own hand. I freaked out a but, failing my arms a bit. Romeo snapped his fingers again, causing Jesse and the rest of them to be thrown through a portal. This left me alone with Romeo.

After making sure no one was around, Romeo placed me back down on the ground and kneeled down next to me. He sat on his knees, grabbing my chin, and making me look up at him.

"It's time for your first trial, my dear~" He whispered huskily into my ear.

I tensed a bit as he started to caress my covered breasts a bit. This earned a couple moans out of me. I took my hands to his and started to show him what really got me going. He continued the motion, causing my moans to become louder.

After a while, he ripped off my armor and bra, leaving me half naked with my breasts fully exposed. I blushed when he licked his lips and leaned in towards my breast. He took one of them in his hand and pinched the nipple before taking the other one into his mouth.

"Romeo~ agh~" I moaned.

He moaned as well, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. He sucked for a while before biting down on the nipple gently. I sighed and placed a hand on the back of his head. I ran my fingers through his thick, crimson hair. After he was done with the first breast, he went and did the same to my other breast.

Once he got bored of that, he took off his jacket and laid it behind me. He gently pushed me onto the jacket before removing my armor pants and panties. He threw them off to the side as he lowered his face down to my womanhood. He gave my clit a few licks, earning a couple moans out of me.

After a couple minutes, he inserted two of his fingers into my core, still licking my clit. This caused me to moan loudly and buck my hips. He chuckled at this before continuing to pleasure me.

Suddenly, I felt my legs and stomach beginning to tense up. I bucked my hips again, but this time, it caused his fingers to hit my G-spot. This turning me into a moaning panting mess as Romeo continued to finger me. I felt my mind go blank and my body become numb. My juices started to spray out into his mouth. He stopped licking my clit and cleaned up the mess on my entrance.

Once I was clean and able to recover, Romeo snapped his fingers and removed his own clothing. He took his manhood outside of my entrance before looking up at me. He cupped my cheek with his free hand.

"You ready, love?" Romeo asked.

I nodded, "Of course."

I spread my legs to give him easy access to my entrance. He poked his tip at my entrance before inserting it into my core.

(Romeo's POV)
I poked at Petra's entrance teasingly before inserting my manhood into her core. This caused her to let out a loud moan. I took one of her legs onto my shoulder so that I could thrust deeper into her. She was warm and tight, I liked that.

"Ah, Petra~" I groaned.

"Mhpm~" Petra moaned as she bit her lower lip.

I started to go faster, earning a few more moans and mewls out of her. Her walls throbbed as they tightened around my burning manhood. Her insides massaged me, causing me to groan loudly.

Suddenly, my manhood started to throb and my stomach tensed. Before I got a chance to warn her, she pushed me so that I laid on my back. My manhood had slipped out in the switch, bur she was able to get it back in with no trouble at all. She started to bounce up and down my manhood. Her ass smacked against my crotch with each bounce.

"Damn Petra~ you're so good!~" I said huskily before letting out a loud groan.

She chuckled, "Anything for the trial, Master~"

I grabbed her by the hips and stopped her from bouncing. I lifted her back up before I started ramming my manhood into her core. Her walls fully tightened my manhood, triggering her orgasm. Her juices milked my manhood. This caused me to slam into her, releasing my seed into deep into her core. Little did I know what was soon to happen due to me not pulling out...

After the both of us recovered, Petra got down on her knees while I stood up. I started to herk my manhood in front of her face. I groaned as my seed sprayed out onto her face and some into her mouth. She swallowed my seed before giving me a seductive look. She stood up and pulled me into a kiss. After separating from the kiss, I snapped my fingers and teleported us to the Sunshine Institute. She was now in her champion's outfit, which complimented her figure perfectly. I showed her around the building, ending in our bedroom.

A couple weeks later, Petra was proclaimed pregnant with my child. She carried the child for nine long months, until one day it happened. I heard a scream come from our bedroom. I ran to the bedroom in a panic.

"What happened?!" I asked worriedly.

Petra panted in shock, "The baby! He's coming!"

I rushed into the bathroom and filled up the tub with some warm water. I grabbed some floss, towels and a nasal aspirator. Once I had gotten everything prepared, I rushed Petra into the bathroom. I helped her remove her pants and panties before laying her in the tub. I watched as a bit of blood spilled out into the water. I reached out my hand to her.

"Here, take my hand," I said.

She nodded before taking my hand. She squeezed harshly as a contraction came on. She screamed at the top of her lungs in pain. I helped her to calm down before she needed to start pushing.

After a couple of minutes, Petra was ready to push the baby out. She squeezed my hand hard as she delivered the first push. I heard snap in my hand, but I didn't care about that at the moment. I helped Petra with her breathing as she continued to push.

After a couple of hours, a cry could be heard in the dead silent bathroom. I took a piece of floss and tied it onto the umbilical cord. I took a pair of scissors and cut the cord before wrapping the baby up in a towel. I helped Petra out of the tub before taking her and our newborn to the bed. She laid down and I handed her the baby. The baby opened his eyes. Petra and I awed at his eyes. One of them was dark brown, while the other was red with a golden pupil.

"He's so precious," Petra said, rocking the cooing baby.

I looked into my son's eyes, "He's going to be a powerful one, that's for sure."

I looked back over at Petra, "I'm glad that my champion is the mother of my baby."

"Romeo, stop flattering me~" Petra purred.

For the rest of her stay, Petra worked hard to take care of the baby as I worked in the office. She was the first female champion I had ever had, but I'm happy that I chose her to be my champion.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @pumpkinspice_animate)