The Calm After a Storm (Xara x F. Reader)

(Xara's POV)
It has been a couple months since Jesse defeated Romeo. I was finally able to rest easily knowing Romeo had been dealt with.

One night, I was laying on the couch reading a book. While reading, I heard my stomach start to rumble a bit. I sighed as I placed my book mark inside my book. I closed the book before getting up and going to the kitchen.

Once I was in the kitchen, I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I looked inside to see nothing that I could eat easily. I didn't feel like cooking so I went back over to the couch and grabbed my phone. I went into my text messages and pulled up my girlfriend's number.

"Hey babe, can you please pick up some food. The fridge is empty." I typed before hitting send.

The message was read before three dots in a text bubble can up.

(Y/N) answered, "Sure thing! What would you like?"

"Anything, I'm just hungry." I responded.

"Okay, but it'll be late because I am still at work. I hope you don't mind." she said.

I smirked before typing, "That's fine. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, I love you!" she said.

I rolled my eyes, "I love you too."

I shut off my phone before setting it on the side table. I picked up my book from the table and grabbed a blanket. After curling up in a blanket, I opened the book and placed the bookmark on the table before continuing to read.

A couple hours later, the sun had set and it was fairly late. I had my little lamp on so that I could read. I had a cup of coffee in one hand with the book in my other. I heard the door open, causing me to look up from my book.

"It's about time," I said jokingly.

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, yes. I know, but I couldn't help it. It was a long day at work."

"It's fine, let's just eat," I responded, getting up from the couch.

I placed my book on the side table before following (Y/N) to the kitchen. (Y/N) placed the bag of take out onto the kitchen counter and started to take out the food.

"Hey baby, can you get some plates out of the cupboard?" she asked.

I grabbed some plates and placed them onto the counter next to her. I got behind her before wrapping my arms around her waist. I trailed one of my hands down to her butt. I started to grope her butt and thigh.

"Xara~" (Y/N) moaned softly.

I chuckled, "Do you like that, babe?~"

"Xara, quit. I need to get dinner ready," she said.

I licked my lips, "But, I've got my dinner right here~"

She giggled a but as I started to take my hands to her jean's button. I undid it before sliding off her jeans so that they were at her mid thigh. I took my hand into her panties and started to rub her clit. This caused her to moan as her knees started to give out and her legs wobbled.

"Ah~!" she moaned.

I chuckled as I continued to rub her clit as quickly as possible. Juices started to leak out of her entrance, ruining her panties. She moaned softly as she took her arms around my neck.

After a while of rubbing her clit, I stopped before placing two of my into her core. She leaned forwards and grabbed onto the counter. I got down on my knees as I continued to finger her. While fingering her, I placed my face closer to her entrance. She shivered a bit when I licked her entrance. Her inner walls contracted as my fingers massaged them.

(Y/N's POV)
I moaned loudly as Xara's fingers massaged my insides. My core throbbed as it begged for more.

"Xara~ Fuck me Xara~!" I begged through a moan.

She chuckled, "As you wish~"

She took her fingers out of me and pulled away. She took something out of her inventory and pressed it against my clit. I shivered at the cold before moaning as the device started to vibrate against my clit. My legs shook violently my my core started begging for a release.

Suddenly, my body couldn't handle her teasing anymore. My core sprayed my juices out onto the device. After milking the device, Xara pulled it away from my clit. I panted as she removed her bottoms.

After allowing me to recover, I turned to face her as she grabbed onto my shirt. She ripped it off before ripping off my panties. I yelped as she pushed me onto the carpet. She got on top of me and positioned herself so that her womanhood was facing my own. We wrapped our legs around each other's hips before pulling closer to each other. Our womanhoods brushed against each other, causing us to moan softly.

"(Y/N)~" Xara moaned.

I moaned as well, biting my bottom lip, "Mph!"

We started to grind our womanhoods against each other. Our clits rubbed against our partners, causing us both to moan loudly as we bucked our hips.

After a while, Xara sat us both up. She leaned down towards my breasts before taking one in her hand. She took the other one in her mouth as she started to massage the one that was in her hand. This caused me to moan softly as I took my fingers and ran them through her thick dark purple hair. I pushed her face into my breast, causing her to chuckle a bit.

During that, I asked for her to start going a bit rougher. She obeyed as she started to pinch one of my nipples as she bit down on the other. This earned a quite loud moan from me. My nails dug into her scalp as she continued to do this to both breasts while we still were grinding our clits together.

Once she was done, she pulled away from my breasts. There were bite marks all around my my breasts. These bite marks were coated by a thin layer of her saliva. We both let out some loud moans as our cores began to throb.

"Xara~ I'm going to cum!" I warned before moaning loudly.

Xara groaned, "I know~ Me too babe~!"

"AH FUCK~!" I moaned out.

My juices sprayed out of my womanhood. Xara also released with a loud moan. Our juices milked our womanhoods as we pulled away from each other. Some of our juices dripped out of our womanhoods and onto the carpet.

I blushed a bit in embarrassment, "Oops- sorry Xara."

"It's fine, you're not the only one making a mess here, you know," Xara joked.

I giggled a bit as Xara helped me up before we got our clothing back on. I was finally able to get dinner out of the bags and onto the table. It was a bit cold, but we didn't care about that. We quickly finished up dinner and headed off to the bedroom.

Once we were dressed in our pajamas, I went over to the bed before getting under the covers. Xara took an arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I giggled a bit before curling up next to her. I looked up for a second to give her a small peck on the cheek.

"I love you, baby," I said sleepily.

Xara chuckled, "I love you too. Now, get some rest."

I sighed as I snuggled up to her before placing my head into the crook of her neck. She chuckled lightly as she placed a hand on the back of my head. The two of us eventually drifted off to sleep, enjoying the calm after the storm.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @pumpkinspice_animate)