Trade Pending (M. Jesse x Ivor)

(Jesse's POV)
After meeting up with Axel and Olivia to see if either of them had found Reuben, I walked with Petra towards one of the dark, creepy alleys. I kinda owe her for saving my life back when those spiders tried to kill me in the woods, but at the same time, I lost Reuben because I told him to run. In exchange, I told Petra I would help her with this deal. She was trading a wither skull with this weird guy we've never met.

"Jesse, are you listening?" Petra asked annoyed.

I shook my head a bit before looking at her. Had she been talking this entire time? Crap, this is bad. Calm down Jesse, just play it cool and say you were listening.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Yes."

"Anyways," Petra continued, "When we're making the deal, let me do the talking okay?"

I nodded, "Of course. What can I do exactly?"

"Just try to look intimidating," Petra said.

"Like this?" I asked before pulling what I thought was an intimidating face.

Petra chuckled, "I'm not as scared of you as I am scared for you."

I sighed and lowered my head in defeat. We made our way into the alleyway before having a look around.

"I don't see him anywhere," I said.

Petra placed a hand on her chin, "Weird. He said the dark, creepy alley closest to the entrance."

She took another look around, "Okay nee plan, you stay here and wait while I go look for him. If he comes back, just stall for me."

I nodded as Petra walked off towards the entrance of Endercon. I turned around and noticed a chest behind me. I walked towards it before getting onto one knee.

"Ahem!" Someone said from behind me.

I shouted as I dropped the chest's lid. I turned around to see who had snuck up behind me. The man had a long black beard and long black hair. His eyes were as dark as night. his stared sending shivers down my spine.

"And who might you be?" the man said a bit annoyed.

I glared at him, "The name's Jesse. What's it to you?"

"My deal is with Petra, now whatever your supposed to be!" the man scowled, "Give me one good reason I shouldn't walk out of here right now!"

I relax a bit before looking back at him, "I'm with Petra."

"My deal is with Petra, not her partner," the guy said annoyed.

I gulped, "She'll be back soon, she went looking for you."

"Well, I guess it wouldn't kill me to wait," he smirked, "Especially when waiting with a cutie like yourself."

After a while of waiting, the man walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me close to him, causing me to tense up. He leaned in towards my ear and whispered.

"I'm bored, how about we have a bit of fun, sweetie?"

I gulped, "S-sure."

"Good, now get on your knees, bitch," he said huskily before pulling away.

I nodded, as I got down onto my knees. He started to slide his boxers off of the freshly hardened bulge. His manhood sprang out of his boxers before he took a hold of his manhood. He thrusted it in my face as he commanded me to suck it. I took a hold of his manhood into my hand and started pumping his shaft. He groaned as I kissed and swirled my tongue around the tip.

"Agh~ Jesse, that feels wonderful!" he groaned.

After a while of pumping and kissing his manhood, I took the thing into my mouth and bobbed my head along his shaft. I took his base into my hand and started to massage it as I sucked him off. He bucked hips hips lightly as I engulfed his length easily.