Her New Home (Em x F. Jesse)

(Em's POV)
My eyes were wide in awe as Jesse led me around Beacontown. After she brought me to Beactown after freeing the Builder Games, Jesse decided to help me look around the town for a new place to call home. We had been looking for quite a while since we got back here.

Sadly each time we looked at a house, it just didn't fit the style that I normally liked in a house. Either the houses were way too big for just one person to handle, or it was so cramped and unorganized that it gave me a headache. Normally, I'm not super picky about houses since I was a farmer, but I was actually planning on living in Beacontown for the rest of my life.

Thankfully, Jesse had been letting me stay with her while we looked at houses. If I am being completely honest, there's another reason as to why I haven't wanted any of the houses in the town. That reason is because I have a huge crush on Jesse.

My crush started the day Jesse and her gang landed into our round of Extreme Spleef. I've always found her so notchdamn adorable. The way she would always look for the positive things in some of the most horrible situations possible. That, and she just had the most perfect figure I have seen in a woman.

"Em?" I heard Jesse call out to me.

I shook my head before turning to face her, "What's up, Jess?"

"It's getting late, we should head back to the temple," Jesse said.

I nodded, "Right."

With that, the two of us headed back to the temple. When we arrived, Jesse and I made our way into the guest bedroom. Jesse walked in first while I trailed behind her. I saw this as my chance to get her alone with me.

As Jesse walked over to the bed, I shut the door and locked it behind her. Jesse immediately turned to face me, giving me a slightly confused look. She sat down on the bed as I made my way over to her. My cheeks had taken on a light tint of pink.

"Em, what are you doing?" Jesse asked in confusion.

I sat next to her, taking her hands in mine, "Jesse, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?" she said, motioning for me to continue.

I gulped nervously before responding with, "The reason I haven't chosen any of the houses we've looked at, and that reason is because I love you!"

"Em, why didn't you tell me this before?" she asked, blushing madly.

I shrugged, scratching the back of my head, "Because, I didn't know how you would react..."

Jesse giggled before taking my chin in her hand. She got on her knees and leaned in close. Then, she placed her lips on mine, causing me to flinch in shock. I soon melted in, taking my hands away from hers and wrapping them around her waist. As we kissed, I pulled her into my lap and pulled her close. I took one of my hands and trailed it through her long black hair, deepening the kiss.

After a couple moments, we pulled away from the kiss. We panted softly as I let Jesse crawl out of my lap. Once she did that, I got on top of her, pinning her down onto the soft bed.

Jesse blushed madly as I pinned her down to the warm, soft bed. She watched me smirk as I took my hands to the clasp of her overalls. I ripped them off before doing the same with her  shirt, throwing both articles of clothing on the floor. This left her half naked in her navy blue bra and panties.

"Damn~ you look kind of sexy like this~" I purred.

Jesse giggled and blushed even harder, "T-Thanks!"

I chuckled as I took my hands to the clasp of her bra. I quickly undid it before throwing it off to the side with the rest of her clothing. I immediately took my hands to her breasts. I gently started to massage them, causing Jesse to sigh softly.

Once I grew bored of that, I removed one of my hands from her breast. I replaced it with my mouth, allowing my warm, wet saliva to cover her nipple. Jesse started to moan softly when I started to bite down gently. I used my teeth to lightly grip on her nipple as I pulled away.

(Jesse's POV)
I moaned softly as Em bit down on my nipple. She used her teeth to gently grip my nipple before pulling away a bit. This caused me to moan louder as I took my hand to the back of her head. She did this for a while, switching breasts when she grew bored of the first one.

When she finally got done with my breasts, she started placing kisses on my torso. She kissed along it as she made her way down to my womanhood. Once she had gotten down to it, I took one of my fingers to the piece of fabric between her legs. I tugged on it, dragging my panties down my legs.

After fully removing my panties, she threw them onto the floor with everything else. She turned back to face my soaking wet entrance. Em licked her lips as she looked up at me.

"Wet already?~ I've barely even started~" Em sadi seductively.

I blushed madly, causing Em to chuckle at me. She leaned close to my entrance before she kissed my clit. I moaned loudly and arched my back as she started to lick and suck on my clit. This caused my core to start aching painfully from the waves of pleasure traveling up it.

A little while later, Em got bored of just licking my clit. She took two of her fingers, brushing them against my labia. I bucked my hips when she did this, causing her to chuckle a little. She did this for a little bit, teasing me as she continued to lick and suck on my clit.

Without warning, she slammed her fingers into my core. This caused me to practically scream in pleasure. She quickly started to pump her fingers in and out, massaging and stretching out my core.

"Fuck yes! Ah~ Em!" I moaned out.

Em chuckled, "Calm down, cutie! You'll enjoy it more that way~"

I moaned loudly as Em got her fingers deeper into my core. Her fingers got deep enough that they started to hit my g-spot. This caused my mind to go blank as I violently bucked my hips to meet the thrusts of her fingers.

Suddenly, I felt my core starting to throb painfully. With that, Em removed her fingers from my core, fingering me harder and faster than before. My body gave in as my mind went completely black. My juices sprayed out of my core and into Em's mouth. When Em pulled away, she swallowed my juices while the rest proceeded to drip out of me and stain the bed. I panted heavily as I watched Em swallow the juices she managed to catch in her mouth.

A couple moments after, I had calmed down a little bit from my previous orgasm. I watched in awe as Em pulled out a dual sided toy manhood. She laid the toy on the bed before undoing her jeans. Once she did that, she straddled herself between my legs. Then she took the toy and inserted it into the both of us. We started to move our hips, allowing the toy to massage out insides.

"Ah~ Em~" I moaned.

Em chuckled as she took her hands to my hips, "Here, let me do the work here~"

I giggled as Em took her hands to my hips. She guided my hips along the toy, causing our clits to brush against each other. This made Em and I gasp in shock before continuing.

After a couple minutes, I felt a tightness beginning to take over my core. My inner walls contracted around the toy as my body prepared for a release. I wasn't the only one, seeing as Em was reaching her brink as well.

Before we knew it, our minds went blank as our juices shot out of us and  coated the toy. We both panted heavily as Em pulled the toy out of her. She then removed the toy from my core and let go of my hips. She dressed us again, allowing me to recover from our lovemaking.

Once I recovered, Em laid down next to me before wrapping her arms around me. She pulled me close to her, kissing my forehead.

"I love you, Jesse," she said.

I giggled as I cupped her cheek, "I love you too~"

The two of us fell asleep that night, cuddled in each others' arms.

After that day, I decided that Em could just live with me and the rest of the New Order. I didn't want her to leave me, and she never did. She stuck by my side throughout the rest of the adventures the Order and I had.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @xXClover_Rabbit_21Xx)