The Bully's Tryst (Stampy x Stacy)

(Stampy's POV)
I walked shyly down the long hallways of Diamond High, my head bowed down to the floor. I was the new kid here, and no one seemed to want to talk to me. Well, all except one girl that is. Her name was Stacy.

Ever since school started, Stacy has been getting a bit close to me. Some may say, she was getting a bit too touchy with me. Oh speak of the devil, here she is now.

I sighed as Stacy came up behind me. I turned around as she wrapped one of her arms around my waist. She took her other and wrapped it around my neck before pulling me down a bit.

"Hey you cute little nerd~" she purred seductively.

I blushed a bit as she started to trail her hand that was around my neck downwards. Her fingers trailed over my covered chest. She giggled as she looked up at me.

"My my, I didn't know a nerd like you could be so buff~" she teased.

I became flustered and pushed her away from me. She yelped in surprise as she fell onto her butt. I gulped before running off to my next class. I could hear the sound of her low growl echoing in the school's hallway.

During my fourth period class, I couldn't help to notice a weird feeling I started to get in my core. Taking a deep breath, I looked around the room, hoping no one noticed the blush on my face. I could feel the phantom sensation of her fingers caressing my chest. It almost felt as if she were trailing her hand down to my covered member. Suddenly, the bell rang, and I bolted out of the classroom and to my locker.

While I made my way to lunch, I walked through the empty hallways with my head down to the ground. Then, I heard a door open before someone grabbed a hold of my arm. They pulled me into the pitch black janitor's closet and locked the door. I tensed up as the light turned on, revealing my captor to be none other than Stacy.

"Hey cutie~ Want to have some fun?" she asked as she ran her fingers along my chest.

I gulped, "Um- I d-don't think w-we should do that a-at school."

"Psh Stampy, we'll be fine. Everyone's a lunch~" Stacy responded. "What do you say?"

I sighed in defeat and gave in. She smirked as she started to undress me. Her eyes lit up as she slowly stripped off each piece of my clothing. One by one, she threw each piece of my clothing onto the floor.

Once she had removed all of my clothing, she quickly removed her clothing and discarded of it. After doing so, she started to trail her touches down my body. She trailed her touches from my chest in a bee line down to my member. She took a hold of it before getting onto her knees. She pumped my member while placing kisses along my shaft. I groaned as she fooled around with my member.

After teasing me for a while, she took my length into her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down while massaging my shaft. She took her other hand and placed it down by her clit. She started to rub it, causing her to moan. This moan sent a vibration up my member and into my core. She continued to do this for a while, drawing me closer to my climax with each passing moment.

Then, I started to feel a tugging sensation in my core. I knew what this meant and I needed to warn Stacy of my upcoming climax.

"Agh~ Stacy, I'm close!" I warned through a groan.

Stacy pulled away from my member and started to pump it. She smirked at me with lustful eyes.

"Cum for me cutie~" she purred.

I groaned as my seed started to shoot out of my tip. She opened her mouth as some of my seed started to collect in her mouth. The rest of it, however, landed on her face and stained her cheeks. Once I stopped releasing, she took her hand off my shaft before gulping down my load.

As I panted, Stacy got up and pushed me down onto the ground. I yelped, causing her to use her hand to cover my mouth. I let out a muffled groan as her wet womanhood rubbed against my hardened member.

(Stacy's POV)
I heard Stampy groan as my womanhood rubbed against his hardened manhood. I smirked as I took a hold of his manhood before positioning the tip under my entrance. Then, I slammed my hips down onto his manhood.

"Mph~" Stampy groaned, but it was muffled by my hand.

I giggled as I started to move my hips up and down his length. I moaned softly as his manhood stretched out my virgin core. It was painful, but at the same time it felt amazing. The nerd isn't half bad at this either because he took his hands to my hips and guided me.

Eventually, I took my hand off of his mouth. I leaned down until our lips were locked. We kissed passionately as we continued to embrace each other. He started to move his hips as we kissed, getting his manhood deeper and deeper into my core.

A couple minutes later, we pulled away from the kiss. We panted as our cheeks were tainted a bright pink. I moaned loudly as his tip hit a certain part inside of me.

"Ah fuck!" I practically screamed. "Yes, oh notch yes!"

Stampy chuckled, "Heh. Agh!~"

I felt my walls tightened around his throbbing manhood. With each of his thrusts and movements of my hips, the both of us started to grow closer and closer to our climaxes.

A couple moments later, Stampy had reached his climax.

"Ah, you need to pull out! I'm gonna cum~" Stampy warned.

I pulled away immediately, just in time too. He groaned as his seed shot out of his manhood. His seed landed on my stomach and his abs. He panted as he sat up. I smirked before getting up myself.

Once he recovered, I turned so that back face him. I sat in his lap and spread my legs. I took one of his hands and placed it on my clit. He gave me a confused look and I sighed. I took his fingers and started to circle them around my clit, causing me to moan at the touch. Stampy pulled his hand away in shock.

"Look, you've got to make me cum too! Otherwise it wouldn't be very fair you know!" I said in annoyance.

He gulped, "B-but, this doesn't feel right..."

"Just make me cum already!" I commanded.

I forced his hand back onto my clit. I guided his fingers around my clit, making me moan and buck my hips. I took my hand away as he hesitantly picked up where I left off. He circled his fingers around my clit, speeding up his pace little by little.

"Ah yes, that feels amazing~" I moaned.

Soon, he was rubbing clit really fast. I could barely contain my moans and screams as my womanhood started to throb. Then, I couldn't hold it anymore. I moaned loudly as my juices started to squirt out of my womanhood. Suddenly, I arched my back and released a huge load out onto the floor. I started to pant as he took his hand off my clit.

After recovering, I turned around and leaned in towards his lips. I kissed him once again. He melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist. Meanwhile, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. This deepened our kiss immensely.

While kissing, I slipped a hand down to his manhood. I started to tease him a little, making his groan within our kiss. Then, I pulled away and started to kiss along his neck. I lick and suck around until I heard him groan. I felt him grab the back of my head as I started to bite down and suck harshly on that spot. This caused him to groan louder as I started to do this a couple more times.

Once I marked in up, I pulled away and stood back up on my feet. I quickly dressed myself as Stampy sat there a red, panting mess. Suddenly, the bell rang. I quickly checked to see if anyone in the hallway, thankfully there wasn't anyone. I looked back at Stampy and smirked.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around, cute nerd~" I teased as I walked out of the janitor's closet.

I quickly rushed down the hallways to my next class as to not have any suspicion thrown my way.

That wasn't the last time that Stampy and I did that. He never knew why I was always teasing him and trying to seduce him whenever I could. Well, that was very simple...

I wanted to show everyone that little nerd was mine. There was nothing anyone could do about it. Not as long as no one knew about our little bully and nerd tryst. He would be mine, forever...

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @Tirna_corri2_edits)