Morgana's Tricks and A Plan Of Action?

Start from the beginning

Morgana flicks her head as a pillow starts floating towards her. I huff as I quickly grab the pillow from mid air but yelp as the pillow forces itself out of my hands and levitates behind Morgana's head as she leans back on it.

"All you can do it sit back and watch the world as it burns" Morgana spits with venom in her voice.

"Oh, boy" Jim sighs as he runs a hand through his hair anxiously.

"It's not possible!" Blinky states in fear as he grabs onto Morgana's shoulders and shakes them. "With what relics? What magic?"

"Blinky" I snap as he huffs and let's go of Morgana's shoulders.

I watch as Jim leads Blinky into a corner as they start to whisper to each other which gives me the perfect opportunity to talk to Morgana.

"So...Morgana, what's up bro?" I say with a nervous chuckle as Toby looks at me weirdly.

"Bro? Really-?" Toby starts to say but I cut him off by elbowing him swiftly in the ribs as he groans.

"What do you want enchantress?" Morgana says in a bored voice as she leans back in her chair.

"Oh, nothing..." I start to say with a careless shrug of my shoulders but I drop the act as I see her deadpan face. "Ok, there's some things I'd like to ask you"

"I'm sure there is" Morgana smirks.

"W-what did you mean when you said I'm corrupted?" I ask as I curiously look towards her.

She may have tried to kill us only a few hours ago but I'm sure she can be reasoned with...right?

"You seem confident that I'll answer...how do you know I wasn't trying to trick you?" Morgana asks with a calculating look on her face.

I don't answer as I look to the ground making her let out a deep chuckle.

"Oh I see...you've known all along, apparently you only need my confirmation" Morgana smirks making me huff. "Well, if that's really all you need, then yes. Dark magic is not something that mixes well with other types of magic...like yours"

"How do you know what type of magic she has?" Toby asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, your late grandmother is Amora correct?" She asks in a bored tone, clearly not caring about the conversation. "Her magic type was light energy"

"You know Amora?" I ask with wide eyes as she lets out a cackle of disbelief.

"Every sorcerer and sorceress knows of Amora, which means they all know of you. I've heard your name many times, spoken in the whispers of conversations and the hate in ones mind" Morgana says in a quiet voice. "You have many enemies"

Great, just what I needed. A ton of things that want to kill me.

"So, if I'm corrupted, as you put it, how do I fix myself?" I ask, hope brewing at the chance to fix my magic.

That hope soon disappears when she scoffs with a chuckle.

"Once one's magic is corrupted, there is not much you can do" Morgana laughs as she twirls around in her chair with a smirk. "Might as well give up now Enchantress"