Morgana's Tricks and A Plan Of Action?

Start from the beginning

"Alright, biting Toby is off limits" I say as I walk over and pull Morgana back by her chair as she growls.

"After I feast on your souls, agony will rule for a thousand millennia" Morgana growls with a creepy grin.

"How long is a millennia? Like a million years?" Toby asks nervously as I huff.

"Our school system has clearly failed you" I say with a roll of my eyes. "It's a thousand years Toby"

"Indeed, Ms Y/n" Blinky nods.

"I would not like my soul to be feasted upon...if that's alright with everybody in the room" Toby says nervously while backing up a few steps.

"Your soul won't be feasted upon Toby" I assure before getting cut off by the creepy laugh of Morgana.

"What's wrong with her?" Jim asks Blinky.

"She is most certainly possessed" Blinky says as I scoff.

"Weirdly enough, we've figured that much on our own" I say as I narrow my eyes at Morgana in Claire's body.

"Does the name Morgana mean anything to you?" Jim asks Blinky as we watch the troll gasp.

"You cannot hope to contain me, trollish whelp, especially not with your little Enchantress all corrupted" Morgana chuckles as yellow wisps start floating around the room.

"Wait-did she say corrupted?" Toby yells over to me with wide eyes as the wind starts to pick up in the room at an extreme rate.

"I am the Eldritch Queen of the Seventh Plane" Morgana continues to say as the chair she's sitting on starts to levitate as the yellow wisps float around. "Baba Yaga. The pale lady. I have slain scores of Merlin's fools"

The lights in the room short circuit as everything in the room starts to float.

"I do know that name!" Blinky yells over to us. "This is far worse than I could have ever imagined!"

Jim doesn't waste a second before he jumps forward and pulls down the floating chair as Morgana continues to cackle.

"Morgan Le Fay, Merlin's apprentice" Blinky states as my eyes widen.

"Wait! The Merlin?" I ask with wide eyes as I share a stunned look with Jim.

"Like the Merlin who made my amulet?" Jim asks.

"I spit on his name as I spit on his grave" Morgana spat in disgust.

"Sounds like they didn't get along" Toby comments as he pokes his head out from behind me.

"He thinks he can be rid of me? The fool" Morgana chuckles to herself. "I will erase his name and all of his creations"

Whelp, this isn't good.

"The sorcerer and sorceress dueled for centuries until Merlin sacrificed himself to banish her from our world" Blinky explains before looking towards Morgana. "But now she's here"

"Oh, what little lambs. My work here is done" Morgana says with fake sympathy in her voice. "Gunmar knows how to bring the Eternal night"