Claire Is Posessed and Morgana Tries To Kill Us?

Start from the beginning

Jim and I share a freaked out look at the nickname before I also happen to notice how Claire starts to walk the wrong way towards her house.

"Little lamb?" Jim mumbles to me as I helplessly shrug my shoulders before looking toward Claire.

"Uh...Claire! Your house is this way" I say as I awkwardly point my thumb the opposite direction.

"I know. We'll have to walk" Claire says as she starts to walk back towards us, grabbing my arm as she goes. "I left my Skathe-Hrün at home"

"Your what?" Jim asks confused as he tries to catch up with Claire and I.

Claire pauses in her steps for a second as I curiously look towards the girl, suspicion written all over my face.

"Oh. Your shadow staff" Jim says in realisation, completely oblivious to my suspicions. "I've never heard you call it that before"

"Yeah. What gave you the inspiration for that name Claire?" I ask making the girl scoff before continuing to tug my arm towards her house.

"Quickly now, no time for conversation" Claire says as I huff but continue to let her drag me along, Jim following behind us.

————<•>————

Claire opens the door to the house as Jim and I follow behind her, curiously looking around the pitch black house.

"Are your parents away?" Jim asks curiously.

"Gone for the weekend" Claire states as she gestures for Jim and I to come in

Weird, they never mentioned that to me when they drove me to school.

"Oh. Well, if you want we can stay and I can make everyone some hot soup or-" Jim starts to say with a friendly smile before Claire suddenly shuts the door roughly behind us as Jim and I jump.

"Sit" Claire states as she points towards the couch. "I'll be back down in a minute"

I'm taken aback by Claire's command but shrug as I move towards the couch, Jim following behind me.

"She's definitely acting weird" I mumble as I flop down on the couch with my whole body spread out.

"She seems fine to me...I guess" Jim shrugs as he sits on my legs as I grunt and try to kick him off. "Stop kicking me!"

"Don't sit on my feet then"

"Don't take up the whole couch then!"

We both laugh as I move my feet down as Jim takes a seat before I move my feet onto his lap instead as Jim grabs the remote.

"Ooo, first danger house" Jim smiles as he puts the remote back down and leans back. "This could work"

"I can't believe I was about to watch the second danger house without watching the first one" I mumble as Jim smiles at me.

"Well, we can watch it now at least" Jim says before sighing as he looks at me with a small smirk. "I must be a horrible boyfriend if I haven't forced my girlfriend to watch danger house"