page 52

Untaimed Conqueror is invited to have a drink with a Death Broly a Destructrion Broly a Torture Broly a Hunter Broly a Netural Broly a Rage Broly and a Phonenix Broly ge decides to get a drink with them. Untaimed Conqueror says "Hello guys what can I do for you?" Rage Broly says "Stop talking like that" Death Broly says "You see Conqueror the seven of us have come to a decsion and we want you to join us" Untaimed Conqueror says "What is it?" Hunter Broly says "Will you help us kill the Broly's?" Untaimed Conqueror says "How many do you intend to kill?" Destructrion Broly says "About eighty percent" Untaimed Conqueror says "Eighty percent?" Hunter Broly says "Correct what do you say?" Untaimed Conqueror says "I don't think so you see that would ruin my reputation but I won't say anything about your plan" Neutral Broly says "Wait what if I said there's something in it for you would you change your mind?" Untaimed Conqueror says "What do you mean? What would I gain from helping you?" Phoenix Broly says "There's a power here that is only known by us Broly's if you help us you can use it and keep it what do you say now?" Untaimed Conqueror says "I'll have another Conqueror help you her name is Madness so when is this going to take place?" Death Broly says "Tomorrow ar six" Untaimed Conqueror says "She'll be there" The very next day Madness and those Seven Broly's wiped out eighty percent of the Broly race. Untaimed Conqueror takes the power source and left Madness hasen't been seen since same for those Seven Broly's. One week later Veangeance is confronted by one of the Five Despairs.