page 28

Veangeance says "Of course i'm striaght i've always been striaght magic donkey" Jasmine takes a knife out and stabs Veangeance she says "Don't ever call me that" Veangeance says "Goodbye" Jasmine says "Goodbye?" Veangeance vanishes out of the chair and his basement he reappears on the first floor of his house he locks his basement and streches his arms he says "Man that was very annoying why did I stay for so long?" Someone says "I wanted to take the pain that's why pain helps me feel alive" Veangeance turns around to see Madness looking right back at him Veangeance says "Madness haven't seen you for some time why are you even here? What do you want?" Madness says "I want to say hello what's wrong with that?"  Veangeance says "We both know that's not why you are here so what do you really want?" Madness says "I mean it well there are other reasons too but I still came to say hello so how are you doing?" Veangeance says "Well you should know the answer you've been here that whole time weren't you?" Madness says "True I watched your ten hours of playtime with Jasmine so tell me your relationship with her?" Veangeance says "There is non she's just a crazy stalker nothing more" Madness says "In that case can I have her?" Veangeance says "No net yet she might become useful at some point" Madness says "If you say so? Anyway I wanted to let you know that it's coming sooner than you thought Revival is almost here" Veangeance says "Revival it can't be not Revival I can't believe it's almost here this is bad" Madness says "You should tell the others but first you have a vister"