page 7

The Conqueror pours all of his power into his left hand and uses his power to create a cloned Conqueror who says "How you doind? I am Mini Conqueror because I am weaker than the Conqueror but I am still a member of Despair" The Conqueror says "Now than I should rest for a bit" Invincible says "Since when have you had this power?" The Conqueror says "I always had it well for as long as I knew about the other me's I gained this power from both Fire and Ice Giants on that nameless world and I never had any use for it so I never used it" Mini Conqueror says "What do I do?" The Conqueror says "Live as a member of Despair and learn how to fight when you are done transfer the knoweldege back to me" Mini Conqueror says "Yes sir" The Conqueror teleports away. Mini Conqueror says "So what now?" Invincible is pissed off she says "We have him brought back over here" Invincible leaves Daylin says "Do you want to train with me nonstop?" Mini Conqueror says "Yes I would love to" Daylin and Mini Conqueror begin to train nonstop. Invincible arrives at her destination she says "He did not accept he made a copy of himself to stay here instead while he left" Someone says "I know I could tell something like this would happen I know him to be that kind of person that doesn't take help from others unless it is something he needs" Invincible says "But dad can't you send someone to bring him back" Jashin says "Fine I will send one of the ten" Invincible says "Thank you father" Lord Jashin walks away and calls someone to see him the person says "You called?"