page 23

The Cop says "Yes I am sure very sure" Jasmine smiles and says "Than let's play a little game shall we?"  The Cop says "Yes lets play a game together" The Guard grins and so does Jasmine. One minute later the Guard says "Wait no have mercy stop this!" Jasmine says "Your my new playmate so lets really begin the game shall we?" The Guard says "No someone anyone help me please" Jasmine plays one of her games with the Security Guard and than she leaves outside of the prison Jasmine says "Veangeance where are you? Are you playing hard to get? Hide and seek don't worry I will find you my love!" Jasmine begins to look for Veangeance. Meanwhile Veangeance is getting ready to eat a hamburger in his house on Earth nine he says "Now that those two are out of jail my work is done for now and I can just relax and eat this hamburger nothing could possiblely go wrong" Veangeance picks up his hamburger and goes to take a bite when he gets interupted by a knock on his front door. Veangeance puts down his hamburger and says "Who could that be?" He goes to his front door and looks through the peephole and he sees Despair he steps away from the door and says to himself "Why is she here? What does she want? Has she come to kill me? Should I just act like i'm not here?" Veangeance slowly backs away from the door but stops when he hears Despair say "Veangeance I know your home I just want to talk to you please open the door up otherwise I might just break your front door" Veangeance says "Why me?"