page 56

Meanwhile Veangeance is struggleing against Hidan but refuses to let Luck help and right when it seems that Veangeance has lost he is lifted up in the air and Hidan says "Any last words before you die?" Veangeance says "As a matter of fact I do and they are DO IT NOW MADNESS!" Hidan is hit with an Energy attack that surpasses Berserker's power by Madness who says "Was I late?" Veangeance says "No perfect timeing come on let's go to the next one" Hidan is put in the same location as the others. Meanwhile The Vampire King Pure Darkness is struggleing to beat Lord Raikage but than Untaimed Conqueror and Berserker arrive. Berserker fights Lord Raikage who is mostly a person based on speed but he also has insane power he attacks Berserker who beats him within a millisecond and puts him with the other three members of the Five Despair members. Berserker goes back to normal power Untaimed Conqueror says "You alright Darkness?" Pure Darkness says "Yeah i'm good he was just faster than we thought so ready to end the Five Despairs on Wakanda?" Untaimed Conqueror says "Let's wait three minutes that ok with you Madness and Veangeance?" Both Veangeance and Madness reveal themselves from their location Veangeance says "I don't mind" Three minutes later they teleport to Wakanda. The Ultimate Warrior Broly has already murdered over ninety trillion members of the Wakanda army and has cost Queen Jade over nine hundred thousand trillion dollars. The Ultimate Warrrior Broly looks over at the Conqueror's and says "That's not going to be enough" He uses an Energy attack killing the last of Wakanda's army. He has taken no battle damage in his battle he says "Your next" Pure Darkness says "So who would like to fight their captin first?"