page 21

Veangeance says "Don't bother me after getting out of here" Jasmine says "I know let's live together after I get out of here" Veangeance says to himself "What the fuck? How does never bother me again turn into living together? There really is something wrong with this girl"  Veangeance looks back at Jasmine who is getting undressed right in front of him he says "Bye gotta go" Veangeance runs away Jasmine says to herself "Why do you always run away from me please stay with me?" Life goes the same way for the next four days all except for the dirty Security guard but on this day Pure Darkness is taken to a hospital to be treated. Two weeks later Pure Darkness is no longer nearly dead but his body is still in a lot of pain he is now at a point where he can walk again but not that fast. Veangeance says "Hey Darkness are you strong enough to escape?" Pure Darkness is resting The Conqueror says "I don't think so Darkness is in a deep sleep so we can't get out of here yet" Veangeance says "Shit it's takeing too long this fucking sucks" Six days later Veangeance is done talking to Jasmine he goes to check upon Pure Darkness and the Conqueror he says "Is Pure Darkness ready?" Pure Darkness says "Yeah I am ready to get out of here" Veangeance says "Conqueror are you ready?" The Conqueror says "Yes I am ready" Veangeance says "Hold on" He opens the slot to Jasmine's door and says "Are you ready to get out?" Jasmine says "Yes I am ready" Veangeance says "Great so here's the plan"