page 25

Veangeance says "I have a date so the answer is no" Despair says "Who?" Veangeance says "Who what?" Despair says "Who is it that you are dateing?" Veangeance says "Why does it matter?" Despair says "I only want to talk to them thats all" Veangeance says "That's bullshit you plan to kill them don't you" Despair says "How did you know?" Veangeance says "Your insane that's how I know" Despair says "I only want to keep my boyfriend safe is that so wrong?" Veangeance says "I am not your boyfriend" Despair says "You will cancel that date and you will be my plus one there is nothing you can say to change this fact" Veangeance says "I am gay" Despair says "Your gay?" Veangeance says "Yes I am gay" Despair says "So your happy?" Veangeance says "No that's not the gay I am talking about I am gay so bye" Veangeance shuts the door and locks it Despair is frozen in shock and disbelief Veangeance thinks to himself "Gay really? Why did I say that? Well atleast that lie got me out of that sitution I hate crazy people who act like that" Veangeance hears another knock on his door and he forgets to look through the peephole to see who it is he unlocks his door and opens it halfway to find Despair still standing there he says "Now what do you want?" Despair says "I will accept you even if your gay so now that I know the truth and accept it you will be my plus one to the party" Veangeance thinks to himself "What is wrong with you? Why won't you leave me alone? All I want to do is eat my hamburger is that so bad?"