page 77

Jack attacks Berserker while Jasmine plays with a badly hurt Randy who screams out in pain. Sixteen minutes later Jack is winning against Berserker who is still only using his normal power but is still keeping up with Jack however there's a small gap between their current power benifiting Jack who knocks Berserker crashing into another boulder and hits him with a rapid fire Energy Attack. This is also createing a cloud of dust but than she stops and is about to finish it off with an Energy Cannon but stops she listens and a tear comes out she says "The screams they stopped that must mean Randy is dead I was too late and now Randy's dead and I never got the chance to tell him that I loved him. RANDY'S DEAD I WILL MAKE ALL OF YOU PAY FOR THAT WITH YOUR LIVES I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU I WILL AVENGE RANDY!" Berserker gets back up he says "Your a powerful fighter but you still lack in terms of being a worthy challenger to me" Berserker than feels Jack's power suddenly increase at an unreal rate it reaches the power of The Conqueror and surpasses him it surpasses Pure Darkness it surpasses Veangeance it surpasses Untaimed Conqueror it surpasses Madness it just keeps increaseing at this unreal rate it surpasses the power of the man that challenged Berserker to a fight it surpasses Savage it surpasses Monster it The Conqueror from when he had Savage's power added to his own it surpasses the Ten Despairs Savage included The Five Despairs Savage included it surpasses all thirty two stages of Hyperactive mode but it doesn't stop it continues to increase. It reaches the power of Madara it surpasses it not once not twice but eighty times it reaches the power of eighty Madara's and surpasses it her power reaches eighty one Madara's than stops.