page 3

Lord Jashin says "You are home you are now part of Despair the Ultimate Gang all of Reality is after us the Police Queen Jade the Vampire Queen and other gangs but we can't be stopped oh and you almost got a new best time taking the entrance test second to me it only took me thirty seconds to finish you took forty seconds that is impressive but you suck at fighting I can have one of the other members teach you how to fight" The Conqueror says "Thank you lord Jashin" The Conqueror is brought to a training feild for help learning how to fight. One of the Members of Despair says "We found your swords they have been fixed and are good as new but before you fight with them you should learn how to fight in hand to hand combat shall we?" The Conqueror says "I'll be sure to go easy" The Member yells out "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME JUST BECAUSE I'M A GIRL! I might be a girl but I can still beat up almost anyone in the gang!" The Conqueror says "I didn't mean to offend you I am sorry about that I was only trying to say I wouldn't go into Mastered Hyperactive mode" The female Despair member says "My name is Daylin so call me Daylin nothing else!" The Conqueror says "Sure thing Daylin I am the Conqueror" Daylin stops walking turns to the Conqueror and says "Is that a nickname or something it sounds really lame?" The Conqueror says "It was the name my parents gave me" Daylin says "The Conqueror it's a great name wonderful for a great man" The Conqueror says "You really think so?" Daylin says "Yes in fact I love the name"