page 63

Madara says "That's the spirit allow me to reward you by showing you one hundred percent power of my right hand!" Madara uses the Full Power of his right hand and is now deflicting all of Berserker's attacks with ease but Berserker has a trick up his sleeve he draws all of his Hyperactive Power into his body and uses it he is now using that power and his own and attacking with everything he is almost as strong as Madara's Full power right hand but than Madara says "I hate not giving my opponents gifts so here a single attack from my right hand enjoy" Madara lands one attack on Berserker using his right hand. Berserker crashes into a tree and instantly becomes unconscious. Madara says "Did I kill him by mistake? I hope not I want to fight and beat all six of them and now that their trump card the secreat weapon is out of the fight they have no chance of winning not like they did in the first place" Madara vanishes and reappears near Madness he says "I found you Madness your next to fall" Madness says "Not going to happen!" Madness attacks she uses her full power intending to end the fight in under two seconds but Madara stops the attack with his left hand and a grin on his face he says "Not bad not as strong as Berserker but it sill isen't bad it's rather impressive for a weakling" Madness says "YOUR DEAD!" Madness's power increases drasticly and she attacks a second time. Madara uses one hundred percent power of his left hand and deflects the attack with ease Madness uses everything that her body has for power she is almost as powerful as Madara's left hand.