page 10

The Conqueror says "You destroyed my new house you little bitch!" Jasmine disappears and reappears right in front of the Conqueror's forcefeild she says "You must learn that your words are not allowed you must be punished" The Conqueror enters Mastered Hyperactive mode from inside of his forcefeild making it a million times stronger. Jasmine taps the forcefeild once and it is destroyed and the Conqueror goes flying he lands on the ground. He is in pain and defeated Jasmine appears she stands over him than bends down she says "Your punishment is about to begin" Jasmine stabs The Conqueror in the leg with a knife. The Conqueror screams out in pain Jasmine says "I love playing with my food" Jasmine stabs The Conqueror's other leg with a knife and he screams in pain. After both of his legs have a knife in them Jasmine does the same to the Conqueror's hands removeing any chance of him fighting back. Jasmine says "Now you can't move and the real fun can truely begin I want you to scream for me real loud don't die" Jasmine begins to play with the Conqueror. Four hours later The Conqueror has one hundred knives in each leg one hundred fifty in each arm four hundred knives in his chest. Jasmine says "Are we haveing fun? I know I am now than let's continue playing" The Conqueror says "I don't want to play with you anymore please stop I had enough I am sorry please forgive me" Jasmine says "Not goiing to give up now are we all you need to do is survive until I run out of knives" A few more hours pass and The Conqueror's entire body is covered in knives from the neck down.