page 19

Veangeance walks away and says to himself "Calling them attractive works on a love obssessed girl everytime perhaps I should tell Pure Darkness and The Conqueror about this little trick nah they don't need it" Veangeance buys a cake and brings it home than he teleports to the prison and walks in and gets the food to Jasmine he gets to the door to find a security guard in there. They push her to the ground and prepare to take advantage of her but than Veangeance enters the room and punches the guy in the gut and whispers "Do that again and things will be worse" The Guard says "Please don't tell the captin I have a family of six under one roof and my entire family is two hundred and ten members please don't tell the Captin what I did" Veangeance says "It's already too late for them unless you do something for me" The Security Guard says "What do you want?" Veangeance says "Take Pure Darkness to a hospital and restore his health because at this point he only has a week to live you don't want to lose one of our newest inmates so soon do you? If you don't do as I say than your punishment will be worse than you losing all two hundred and ten members of your family do we have a deal?" The Guard says "I cant" Veangeance says "Captin I have something to tell you" The Security Guard says "No wait I wasen't done talking I was going to say I can't possiblely refuse your deal"