page 30

Veangeance says "She wants me to be her plus one to that party same for you wanting me to be your plus one so I decided that I will have you two fight for it the winner will have me as their plus one and the loser gets nothing" Jasmine says "I will win this but who is this other girl?" Madness says "I am just a friend" Despair says "So I just have to defeat Jasmine right?" Veangeance says "No you won't be fighting each other you will be fighting my friend here and the winner will be either whoever is the last one standing between you two or whoever lands the winning attack" Jasmine says "I won't lose" Despair says "I got this" Madness says "Now that should be fun but I want a reward of my own" Veangeance says "What do you want?" Madness says "I want you to make me your wife for winning" Veangeance says "Fine if you beat them you will be my wife" Both Despair and Jasmine look at Veangeance and say "YOU CAN'T NOT WITH HER ONLY ME!" Despair looks at Jasmine and says "What do you mean only you he's mine?" Jasmine says "We already kissed what have you done?" Despair says in a deep but softer voice "You kissed?" Veangeance says "No I never when did I?" Jasmine smiles and says "Yes we did back in your basement and that's not all we did you grouped me" Veangeance says "That never happened" Jasmine says "Yes it did while you were still unconscious" Veangeance says "It's not my fault I didn't mean to" Jasmine says "Don't worry you can touch me anytime all you have to do is ask and we can get dirty"