page 1 Test part 1

When the Conqueror regains awareness he finds himself strapped to a chair by chains. He tries to break them but can't so he gathers all of his power and stores it into his arm than he breaks the chains by flexing. He looks around and a door opens up The Conqueror looks at the door and decides to walk through the doorway into another room. After entering this new room the door closes behind him so he heads forward. However he gets surrounded by little machines in the floor. The Conqueror says "What are those?" The Machines all begin to fire deadly lasers at the Conqueror. He puts up his forcefeild protecting himself and he takes one hand to power the Energy sheild with his free hand he destroys the machines on the floor with Energy Attacks. He continues to walk through the room as he destroys all the machines. Another door opens up the Conqueror heads into the next room. After he enters the room the door closes and a massive metal ball hits The Conqueror. The Conqueror is able to destroy it and as he does another door opens and he enters the next room to find another person there. After entering the room the door closes behind The Conqueror who says "Do you know where we are?" The person attacks The Conqueror who is bearly able to get out of the way. The Conqueror goes to full power but gets attacked again he is only able to evade the attack by a few inches. The Conqueror attacks but he is too slow he enters Mastered Hyperactive Mode gets attacked evades the attacks and hits the person with an Energy Cannon nearly killing them.