page 33

Jasmine says "Looks like your hard that makes me happy it's like your interested in me I love you and you love me right?" Veangeance says "I.... I..I" Madness walks into the room and says "Veangeance why are you enjoying her body Despair is still alive the fight isen't over yet?" Jasmine says "Trust me it's over" Jasmine pulls off Veangeance's pants and sits on his cock she begins to go up and down moaning as she rides him she takes his hands and puts them on her breasts and she moans even louder and louder as they continue to enjoy each other's company. Meanwhile The Conqueror is attacked by two members of the Ten Despairs. He awings his sword at one but they turn into smoke and it goes through them. The Conqueror is hit in the gut with a ball of Energy by the second member who smiles at him. This defeats the Conqueror he drops his sword and the first member of the Ten Despairs hits him in the face with a Ball of Wind Energy Attack knocking him unconscious. Meanwhile Pure Darkness is hit in the gut with a Ball of Energy by a member of the Ten Despairs who laughs and says "That was easy I am the Lightning Despair and you are not as strong as I thought face defeat!" Pure Darkness jumps to ten percent power at the time this is his Full power he says "You lost!" He attacks but he goes blindly into a trap laid out by another one of the Ten Despairs The Hunter Despair. Right after being caught in the trap he is hit with a Lightning fist by the Lightning Despair knocking Pure Darkness unconscious.