page 37

Untaimed Conqueror says "Great I am now a Vampire, Wearwolf, God, Angel, Fallen Angel, Demon, Devil, Zombie, Snake, Lizard, Immortal, Destroyer, Phoenix, Shark, Dragon hybraid as of earlier today but I couldn't become a Broly a hunter a Bounty Hunter a King a Mortal or learn any of the thirty two stages of Hyperactive Mode they don't really teach it to strangers but how about you?" Veangeance says "What do you mean by that?" Untaimed Conqueror says "You spent some time living on their world in fact you saved it from destructrion did they teach you any of the thirty two stages of Hyperactive mode?" Veangeance says "No I diden't ask I thought you had them if I knew you couldn't get them to teach you any of the thrity two stages I would have asked my friend to teach me some of the thirty two stages sorry" Untaimed Conqueror says "Don't worry about it he is still on the planet he will learn some of them for us and besides we already have thr fourth stage Mastered Hyperactive mode so we are only missing the other thirty one stages" Veangeance says "Wait I thought he was with the Broly's and not on Earth nine" Untaimed Conqueror and Veangeance look at each other and say "Where's Berserker?" Veangeance says "Wait I forgot to ask but how long will it take you to reach the limits of Vampire, Wearwolf, God, Angel, Fallen Angel, Demon, Devil, Zombie, Snake, Lizard, Immortal, Destroyer, Phoenix, Shark and Dragon power?"