page 14

Jasmine looks to her right she sees The Conqueror to her left Savage in front a Lightning Clone of Savage. Both Savage and The Conqueror yell out "NOW!" They launch their attack at Jasmine who laughs. Savage's clone lets go of Jasmine one second too soon and Jasmine takes out a knife for each hand she blocks the attacks with the two knives laughing. However she soon spots Savage in front of her powering up another full power Energy Cannon at Jasmine and behind her the Conqueror is chargeing up another full power Mastered Hyperactive Energy Cannon at one percent the two of them say "YOU FELL FOR IT THOSE ARE OUR CLONES WE ARE THE REAL DEALS PREAPRE TO LOSE TO OUR TEAMWORK!" Jasmine is hit by both attacks she lets go of her knives and gets boxed in by the four Energy Cannons. This drains both Savage and The Conqueror of their energy however they find that Jasmine survived the attack. However she doesn't get up. The Conqueror goes over to her and finds that she is covered in blood he says "You truely are amazeing Jasmine" Jasmine says "I might have lost but that doesn't mean the next member of the ten will also lose we will keep coming for you until you return to the gang so do yourself a favor and return to the gang of your own free will make the right choice" Jasmine blacks out. The Conqueror says "Did we kill her?" Savage checks Jasmine for a pulse and says "No she's still alive" The Conqueror says "I will have someone get her back to the gan" Savage knocks The Conqueror out and calls the police. The Conqueror wakes up in prison he says "Where am I?"