page 69

Untaimed Conqueror says "An Undead that's never been done before I need that power!" The man looks at Undead Savage and says "KILL THEM!" Undead Savage attacks Untaimed Conqueror looks over at Berserker and says "I want first go at him stay out of my way!" Berserker says "Have fun" Untaimed Conqueror goes to his normal power turns towards Undead Savage and says "Your going down by my hands Undead Savage!" Untaimed Conqueror goes for a right hook it doesn't connect and he is hit with a left hook it hurts him than he ggoes for a sucker punch. Undead Savage evades and hits him in the gut with a brutal Energy attack that nearly defeats Untaimed Conqueror. This angers him and he uses all of his power given to him by the other races than enters his Full Power and attacks in a brutal rapid fire attack destroying most of the surrounding area and createing a huge dust cloud. When it clears it reveals an undamaged Undead Savage he teleports infront of Untaimed Conqueror and hits him with an Energy attack defeating him. Berserker says "My turn" Berserker teleports infront of Undead Savage and hits him in the gut than knocks him to the ground with a kick. Undead Savage gets up and goes for a sucker punch he is not fast enough as Berserker evades than slaps Undead Savage into some trees and smiles. Untaimed Conqueror says "That power it's Hyperactive power stage one but how he is not even using Hyperactive Power unless he can use it at will now and it's his power" Berserker evades Energy attack after Energy attack he's fighting as if he was in the Legendary Hyperactive Mode without even having to power up those are the thoughts of Untaimed Conqueror.