page 51

They attack Savage at once but miss their attacks Savage kills them with his glare he says "I thought they were stronger than this" Third stage he went toe to toe wuth another member of the Five Despairs winning. In his fourth stage a two on one fight with two members of the Five Despairs winning. At his fifth stage he fought the Captin of the Five Despairs almost winning before burning through too much power he is beaten to near death Madara says "That's enough Savage I was right to let you live your power has increased drasticly I have high hopes for you down the line take him to a healing chamber and find The Conqueror's and take them down!" Savage is taken to a Healing Chamber for healing. One month ago Berserker now has the abillity to use stages one through twenty five of Hyperactive Mode as well as use stage twenty six of Hyperactive Mode for two seconds. He is now being taught to use stage Twenty Six by Veangeance's friend John who can't use any of the other stages. At this time another Conqueror is trying to win over Wendy daughter to the man that controls the law. Untaimed Conqueror has reached the highest limits to all of the modes he has and is now on the world of the Broly's and is able to convince some of them to let him have their strength and is now able to use the power of a Evil Broly a Rage Broly a Death Broly a Destructrion Broly a Phoenix Broly a Nice Broly a Hunter Broly a Neutral Broly a Warrior Broly a Zombie Broly and a Torture Broly. One week before Savage is finshed with his training.