page 70

As the fight continues Undead Savage's power increases as he enters his second stage and continues to attack. However no matter what he does no matter what stage he takes he is unable to damage or even hit Berserker who hasent even powered up once. A badly hurt Undead Savage is knocked to the ground with a round house kick from Berserker who than says "It's over you lose" Berserker goes for the kill and starts to gather energy for an Energy attack but is than stopped by Untaimed Conqueror who says "Don't we could use him for the fucture what is wrong with you don't do it!" Berserker says "I DON'T CARE I WILL DESTROY HIM RIGHT NOW!" Berserker launches the attack Untaimed Conqueror yells "YOU FOOL!" The attack is destroyed and Madness steps forward with a smile and says "Your worthless trash we don't need you anymore so get going" Berserker says "I will kill you I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!" Berserker attacks Madness who goes to the max amount of power she has and tries to evade Berserker's attacks but she is not fast enough and is kicked into a tree defeating her. Berserker than says "I don't need any of you so don't bother me again" Berserker teleports away. Untaimed Conqueror says "What is wrong with that guy? Well it's not important not like learning more about this Undead Savage" Untaimed Conqueror turns towards where he saw Undead Savage last to find nothing he says "Shit he got away your rampage ruined everything I hope your happy Berserker" A few hours later on Earth nine Veangeance says "I see this is bad without Berserker we don't stand a chance agaisnt Lord Jashin and we also have to worry about this Undead Savage thanks for letting me know Untaimed Conqueror I will think of another way to defeat our foes"