page 42

Veangeance fights Savage The Eternal Forcefeild master and Despair. Berserker is attacked by Pure Bringer Smoke Despair and Time Master. Untaimed Conqueror is attacked by Lightning Despair Hunter Despair and Luck Despair. Veangeance goes for a punch to Savage but is shot by Despair than hit with a ball of Fire Energy Attack by Savage. His legs get caught in a Forcefeild like chain from the Eternal Forcefeild master. As he tries to break free he is hit with the Energy Attack from Savage in his second form which he used against Madness. Veangeance is than shot again by Despair who smiles at him. Veangeance is slammed into the ground by the Eternal Forcefeild master and Savage appears right on top of him he says "DIE!" He hits Veangeance with a massive Energy Attack at point blank range that knocks Veangeance unconscious Savage says "One down two left to defeat here I thought Veangeance would be the stronger but he's pretty weak how disapointing" Meanwhile Berserker is struggleing to beat Smoke Despair Purge Bringer and Time Master. Meanwhile Untaimed Conqueror is about to knock out both Lightning Despair and Hunter Despair out with an Energy Cannon he launches the attack. However right before it can make contact it is stopped by a Force Feild by the Eternal Force Feild master. Savage than hits Untaimed Conqueror with an Energy Attack to the gut Despair shoots him in the back. Untaimed Conqueror spits out a tooth and says "Your timeing is perfect but your attacks are still weak" Savage says "Your not like the others are you" Untaimed Conqueror says "Your right I am better than them better than you" Savage says "YOU'R NOTHING!"